Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we both ended up just rqo bass shy of a limit each!

those shellcrackers put up a good tussle. on the end of my 10 foot dappin pole! i wished that i could have found more. but they fried up decent for us and 3 others

·
5,631 Posts
I see you already hit the Natty! Nice catch!

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Looks like ya got some drunk fish.

Good early spring catch.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
What... bait?

Just kiddin!
Nice catch!
:cheers::cheers:

I woulda done a lot to beable to be there with yall! :pop:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
pee on the B.A.S.S. people chow down man :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks yall, i don't have a problem eatin them little bass, the bigger ones i don't mind throwin back, but as for bait i aint got no problem tellin yall my secret

tie on a 1/16 oz green painted round head jig with a #2 silver blade hairpin spinner with a southern pro crappie jig either the pumpkin seed color or red flake body with clear skirt

now

get the bait swimmin just enough to get the blade workin. the oversized blade really gets to thumpin in the water and slows the bait down.... its perfect about anywhere i go for bass, bluegill, and crappie. oh and the smallest beetle spin with the black bodies and two yellow stripes down the back work like dynamite as well. just remember the bigger blade to slow it down and give the bait a bigger thump in the water

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.