Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

321 - 338 of 338 Posts

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
The emails to the agents have been posted. Lol

Good God man, proof is in hand and you still double down on it.
I asked a question. I never mentioned henry at all

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
I asked a question. I never mentioned henry at all
Right... I wonder why Henry gets copied in then.

Dude... you are tattling on someone, that is what it amounts to. If you were really worried that there were game laws being broken, you would have called operation game thief. Instead, you just wanted to win an internet argument and get someone in trouble at the same time.
You have exhibited this behavior before trying to get him fired from his job.

It’s a pattern with you. Fatal attraction stuff, creepy weird and dangerous.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Right... I wonder why Henry gets copied in then.

Dude... you are tattling on someone, that is what it amounts to. If you were really worried that there were game laws being broken, you would have called operation game thief. Instead, you just wanted to win an internet argument and get someone in trouble at the same time.

Because henry emailed him separately.

I wanted the correct answer.

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Lol

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts

First off, that never happened.

Second, he wouldnt have had an issue if he wasnt texting and driving a semi down the road.

Third, we have members here that call the cops on guys having road beers. But you think I called Orschelns on him... thats hilarious. Every person here knows what he does and every person here saw him posting constantly throughout the day. There was no time to drive between all those posts. MOST people here probably dont want their family killed by a truck driver bc hes texting on a hunting website trying to win an internet argument. THATS what youre defending.

Btw, SEVERAL members here have asked me about it then told me that they wanted to turn him in. But, as stated before, I had nothing to do with it. He dug his own grave on that one and nearly dug innocent peoples as well.

Fatal attraction?? Thats rich for someone on here all day posting to defend their buddy....

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
I wasn’t on here all day. I took yesterday afternoon off to play golf and had meetings yesterday morning, had dinner with the wife and family last night.

I’m not defending anyone but nice try at a deflection. I’m just pointing out your psychotic and unhinged behavior.
Posing a false hypothetical and misrepresenting yourself to game wardens in order to win an internet argument and get someone ticketed.
Tattling on someone to their employer to get them fired.
Bragging about trespassing at night on peoples farms.

If you cannot see how insane that behavior is, I cant help you. WOWzer.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
I wasn’t on here all day. I took yesterday afternoon off to play golf and had meetings yesterday morning, had dinner with the wife and family last night.

I’m not defending anyone but nice try at a deflection. I’m just pointing out your psychotic and unhinged behavior.
Posing a false hypothetical and misrepresenting yourself to game wardens in order to win an internet argument and get someone ticketed.

See, heres your problem.. You are so obsessed with me that you are projecting all these actions on to me that I havent done. its funny and sad at the same time.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts

20210514_172034.jpg

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Right... hawk didn’t do it however proof of the same posted above is somehow proof that he didn’t do it...

Kookoo psychotic stalking obsessed behavior.

Reactions: henry

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Right... hawk didn’t do it however proof of the same posted above is somehow proof that he didn’t do it...

Kookoo psychotic stalking obsessed behavior.
I asked the question. It was answered and stated very clearly that it was baiting. Henry emailed and got the same answer. Then Dean emailed us both since he could tell that we were both asking the same question.

You are good at making up stuff. Also, youre obsessed with me. Jealousy is a bee otch.

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Amazing....

·
Registered
21,135 Posts
Glad I'm not in this pig pen, full of mud, slimy pigs and a whole lot of poop.

Reactions: justindh1

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Amazing....
Sorry you got confused. That tends to happen when people rely on people like henry for their info.

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
20210513_170141.jpg
20210513_165652.jpg

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
You asked a question about feeding which is why you had to cage it. You asked that question because you knew it was illegal if you were hunting there, which you were and continue to do.

Dean caught on to your wording and then clarified that if you were also hunting the property it was illegal.

Until you got involved and started emailing people because you were caught NO ONE KNEW WHO YOU WERE OR THAT YOU WERE DOING THIS. I asked the question with no intention if them finding out who you were. You screwed that up.

Screenshot_20210515-153242_Email.jpg
Screenshot_20210515-153307_Email.jpg
Screenshot_20210515-153322_Email.jpg

321 - 338 of 338 Posts