MDC names new deputy director

Discussion in 'Missouri Outdoor News' started by Hawk, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
    The biologist youre referencing has stated that all day hunting will NOT impact carryover.

2. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Did anyone see me reference a biologist ?? I referenced a bet not any biologist. Lol

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    The bet isnt with a biologist. It was between you and I.
    I simply said that I didn’t think it would happen... it wasn’t based on some biologist saying it wouldn’t, because nobody told me that. I said I dint think it would happen that soon, that’s all. I did speak to a biologist and he didn’t tell me whether it would or wouldn’t happen, and didn’t elaborate beyond saying that production these past two years was poor, and everyone knows that anyway.

4. golden boy

golden boy New Member

Mar 31, 2008
    4 rivers
    Market hunting was legal but made it illegal when hunting changed the population. Talk to your wild bison on your hunting theory. Tell me what they say.

5. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    We will see. Hes stated that all day wont imoact carryover.

6. henry

That bet ain't gonna happen. Lol

7. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    We will see.

8. henry

We already have. You aren't going to take the bet. Lol

9. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    I dont recall ever saying that...

10. henry

11. hazelvillebucks

hazelvillebucks Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2014
    WHERE A FORK IN THE ROAD was come to and one choose to control the smoking gun variable the trend will be reversed for him.
    It is more likely that with the ag regions setting record lows in the last 2 years while the weather thru out the season was as good at it gets will really experience a bad hatch if we get bad weather.
    So with really bad weather i would expect that those places that have worked to show the coon the reality of recruitment at the eggular level. In those places the recruitment by the turkey will suffer because of bad weather but the suffering will probably result in about as good a h to p ratio as we have seen the last 29 years.Unless the weather is historically bad this year, where the egg sucking has been addressed will probably record a h to p ratio where recruitment is above mortality where as there is no hope where the sucking is so great that it is impossible to hatch the eggs.The truth will be built one nail at a time.

12. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    I dont recall saying that...

13. henry

Your recollection isn't necessary. You aren't going to take the bet.

14. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    We will see. You may be right, you may be wrong.

15. henry

I'm right. Lol

16. Buck

Buck Member

Sep 11, 2013
    Now, the question is, will Hawk take the bet to prove Henry wrong?

henry likes this.
  17. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Hawk will take the bet if after gathering info he thinks that it will hapoen this year still.