Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many on here got theirs in the mail?? Mine came yesterday, I get these every year.

# 15- Do you support or oppose allowing the use of croosbows during archery season by:

A- Persons age 50 or older

B- Any person, regardless of age, To increase hunting opportunity during archery deer season

#16- Do you support or oppose allowing the use of the following eguiment during the muzzleloaser portion of the firearms deer season?

Centerfire handguns
Archery
Crossbows

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
haven't got it yet #15 A. Because I just dont like crossbows, unless there is a physical need for them. #16 none of the above. There is a season for them, use them then.

·
Registered
32,765 Posts
The wife and I got ours a couple of days ago. We haven't had a chance to fill them out yet.

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
Haven't seen mine yet, but the 8 year old gets the mail (not sure what he does with it sometimes).
#15: it's just a matter of time. I've said it should only be for the physically unable individuals in the past and kind of still think that way... anyway. Crossbows will be legal eventually.
#16: I say fine to archery (and crossbows if & when legal), if you don't want a bow in my hands those days put bow season on hold & eliminate the overlap.
No to handguns during muzzle loading season.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
[rquote=1587190&tid=110169&author=goatkiller] They ask if You support or oppose to both A and B on question #15 . Not pick ananswer. Sorry for confusion.[/rquote] :rof2::rof2:that makes alot more since. Bet I'm the only one that read it like that. I support A but not B

·
Senior Hunter
3,411 Posts
Got mine yesterday. I said YES I support to the crossbows at 50 and any age. I said YES to the use of handguns, crossbows & archery during muzzleloader season. I believe all will increase hunting opportunity for hunters .

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
[rquote=1588694&tid=110169&author=northmobigbuck80]some of us are unable to use regular bows due to disability[/rquote]
That is already covered under the crossbow thing isnt it?
disability crossbow permits i mean

·
Registered
69 Posts
I did not get one. But here are my votes:

15A - YES
15B - NO to having it through the entire Archery season, but I would suggest allowing a week or two.

Centerfire handguns - NO
Archery - YES
Crossbows - YES

Change the name to Historic Weapons season or something like that.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
in all the years i have only goten the Survey once
and it is not this year :shrug:

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
I received mine this week, first one ever.
15-no/no
16-no/no/no
#16 is why I am weary of short questionaires. I assume they mean use a bow or crossbow with a firearms/muzzleloader tag, since you can currently archery hunt during muzzloader with your archery tag.

·
Registered
961 Posts
No more deer than I saw this year... I am not voting.. Heck I might even spend my money on a beef:smiley::rules::eek::mad2::whinging:

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Got mine. Just finished fillin it out.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.