Mdc cost share

Discussion in 'Deer Management, Habitat & Conservation' started by rudy, Jan 30, 2018.

1. rudy

rudy Member

Dec 21, 2010
    camdenton
    anyone dealt with mdc on any cost share?
    I'm looking into eradicating some sericia lespedizia and converting to native warm season grasses
    Any input?

2. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Did you check with your PLC for your area?

3. farmnhunt

farmnhunt Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2006
    Lebanon
    Also might try The pest management program through The Soil and Water Conservation District which is usually located in the USDA building.

4. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Contact your plc like someone suggested.

5. Ginzu

Ginzu New Member

Nov 3, 2014
    I have been participating in the MDC cost share with my place in Adair county, great program. I highly recommend it. Contact your PLC.

6. deep woods goat hunter

deep woods goat hunter I'm not crazy, I just want it more than you.

7. CuivreDog2

CuivreDog2 Addicted Habitat Junkie

Mar 27, 2010
    Lincoln County, MO
    I have TSI scheduled to start on a 33 acre adjoining parcel that I purchased last September any day now through MDC cost share.

In addition, I've utilized cost share funds for over 20 years on my existing parcels for a variety of purposes including but not limited to TSI, fire break construction, invasive species eradication, as well as prescribed burn assistance.

Over the years I've worked with three different members from the forestry division as well as three different PLC's and I couldn't be happier with the results of any project or the professionalism of those from the department.

8. Ginzu

Ginzu New Member

Nov 3, 2014
    I have done TSI, prescribed burns, firebreak installations and invasive species eradication. Have enjoyed working with MDC.