Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now they start hitting my corn field. Just had 100+ geese hit the corn field behind my house. The mrs said when she got home today around 1 about 50 or so flew right over my house after getting out of the field.
Maybe I should forget the bluffs on dec 26 and just shoot geese behind my house.:shrug:

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just checked out the window again and about another 50 just dropped in.:woot::woot:
Hope they stick around for a few weeks

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
just give me and reb directions and we will shoot the first 2 for ya hahahah you know heres a couple call in lines bird flu malto meal bear stole my malto meal or i sharted my pants on the way in so:dancin::dancin:

·
Registered
13,696 Posts
I went Christmas shopping this morning, and had a flock land in the parking lot of a business park right next to the road here in Kaintuck. And, of course, I'd left the shotgun at home.......................:innocent:

·
Under appreciated
88,091 Posts
Originally posted by glennasher1
I went Christmas shopping this morning, and had a flock land in the parking lot of a business park right next to the road here in Kaintuck. And, of course, I'd left the shotgun at home.......................:innocent:
Cant imagine theyd be cool with you blastin geese right there in loovull. lol

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dark now and ended up with at least 200 geese sitting in the field. Next day I am off it is time to start :sniper: a few.

·
13,315 Posts
I was just in the drive thru at Steak n Shake and had about 60 giants fly right over me well within my shooting range...Love those $4 double steakburger deals...

·
Under appreciated
88,091 Posts
When does season end anyways?

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
goose season ends the end of january for us northern boys

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
Originally posted by ducks1
just give me and reb directions
:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::stirpot::stirpot::hysterical::hysterical::scared:

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
Originally posted by Rebel
Originally posted by lma
Originally posted by ducks1
just give me and reb directions
:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::stirpot::stirpot::hysterical::hysterical::scared:
Id end up in Mexico..

and not the missouri one :rof2:
If ur lucky! :rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Rebel
If i were you i wouldnt drive far at all... ;)
If they stick around for awhile I'll let you know and you might have to make another trip up this way.

And by the way, NEVER give reb directions!!! Those city folk get lost out here in the country.:rof2::rof2::peepwall::peepwall:

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by missionhunter
wow,,,,sounds like you gots a massacre coming
Just 2 at a time :D I just hope our corn field looks good to them for another month

1 - 19 of 19 Posts