Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just lookin for some feedback on the new bows, been shooting a matthews for several yrs but kinda took a liking to the new hoyt and feels pretty good to! Was thinking bout upgrading in 2010!! Any words from the wise?? :thinking:

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
There is a reason Hoyt has been around so long.:whistle:

:cheers::cheers:

G

·
[rquote=1537603&tid=107139&author=henry] There is a reason Hoyt has been around so long.:whistle:

:cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

Yeah, his name was Earl. And I'm not positive he ever shot a wheel bow.:cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1537619&tid=107139&author=macon county boy]dont get caught up in whos better shoot what feels good to you this could go on forever most guys shoot what there buddys shoot thats jus the way it is[/rquote]

good advice, just gets confusing sometimes cause it seems bout everyday they got another new one out on the shelf, just alot of $$ to spend when it will practically be obsolete in no time and will never even get close to the green backs u drop in a brand new one!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[rquote=1537645&tid=107139&author=macon county boy]you can find older hoyts and mathews and bowtechs that will last forever find the one you want wait a year and youll get a good deal on it but shoot em all before you decide[/rquote]

right on bud, thanks!!:cheers:

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
[rquote=1537608&tid=107139&author=CurlyBill][rquote=1537603&tid=107139&author=henry] There is a reason Hoyt has been around so long.:whistle:

:cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

Yeah, his name was Earl. And I'm not positive he ever shot a wheel bow.:cheers:[/rquote]

Yes Earl shot wheel bows. He also designed them. He went back to building and shooting recurves after he sold the wheel bow bussiness to easton.:claphands: My nephew has one of the last few recurves that was built by Earl . It was built and autographed by Earl as a high school graduation present.

:cheers::cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.