Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new bow, and am kicking around the idea of selling my last one. Absolute shooter, probably getting close to needing strings/cables, but killed all of my deer with it in 2018. It's a tough to find long draw bow, 31.5" and 65#. It has a QAD rest, and a Mathews Arrow Web quiver.

I'm considering selling it, but don't know what it's worth. I don't want to give it away, because it would make a good back up. If anyone is interested let me know.

· Registered
6,911 Posts
I just got a new bow, and am kicking around the idea of selling my last one. Absolute shooter, probably getting close to needing strings/cables, but killed all of my deer with it in 2018. It's a tough to find long draw bow, 31.5" and 65#. It has a QAD rest, and a Mathews Arrow Web quiver.

I'm considering selling it, but don't know what it's worth. I don't want to give it away, because it would make a good back up. If anyone is interested let me know.
MAYBE. At least you have arms.MY 2006 DRENALIN LD WILL PROBABLY NOT LAST FOREVER,

· Registered
6,911 Posts
If you want it, I'll bring it to you. Shoot it, if you like it, we'll trade for some professional TSI work down the road when you have time.
i HAVE BEEN CHECKING THE INFORMATION OUT. I am hearing that the newer Mathews draw length is cam specific in half inch adjustments.
My 2006 drenalin ld at 30 inch draw is adjustable to 30 .5 inches where i have it set. There are other ways to adjust draw length that might work.
When i got my last bow i was wanting a shorter bow , the axle to axle measurement means nothing with the giant wheels on the bows. THE Z would definitely be shorter and 10 to 12 feet per sec. faster.
I would need to shoot the bow to see if it is close enough to work with. One thing for sure is that you have trained the bow to be very patient and wait for the one you seek.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.