Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Mathews Switchback I would like to sell. It is very clean with a Shrewd custom handle, new string and cable (Vapor Trail), whisker biscuit rest, Mathews five arrow quiver, Spot Hogg 5 pin sights with light,STS string silencer. I doubt it has had 500 arrows through it. It has only been a back up bow since I have owned it. Shoots extremely well. $450 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I'll get pics to anyone interested. I live in Ofallon if anyone would like to come to see or shoot it. Any questions email [email protected] or call me at 314.575.9351. If it isn't sold within a couple weeks it will go on Ebay.
Thanks!

·
17,674 Posts
I've had this exact bow since 05 and am in love with it. Best hunting bow ever and this is a great price. Someone needs to jump on this!:cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
[rquote=1565581&tid=108809&author=brett]$350 if I keep the rest and the sight[/rquote]

:eek: THAT IS A GOOD PRICE!

Parker

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The heck of it is this bow has spent most of its life on the shelf, I shot one deer with it in '08 and haven't shot it 500 times since I've owned it I put new string and cable on it because of age of the original and the new string and cable is only 18 months old! This bow is a shooter I am only selling it so I can get a new bow for my wife before Valentines Day.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same cable and string, but different cam, no promises but I may be able to help somebody out with a different cam if need be. Yes I do have the original handle I'll give it with the bow if the buyer wants it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bare bow I would do for $325 cash you pick it up, otherwise whatever shipping actually costs I will add on. After March 1st I will drop that price to $300 for bow with quiver and STS.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I have one other question I forgot to ask.The switchback xt has either a 65% let off or 80% let off..Is the switchback the same way? If so what is the let off on this bow?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.