Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
Wander if the Democrats will shut everything down?
Sure would look bad on Bidens economy if they did. They are already misrepresenting the growth.

·
Registered
584 Posts
How is it that those to the left of center can be so "my body, my choice" with respect to abortion yet with respect to covid and vaccinations, they seem to be adamant that everyone should get it?
Flip that argument around and it's the right that is saying "my body, my choice" on this issue. Hypocrites abound.

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
Flip that argument around and it's the right that is saying "my body, my choice" on this issue. Hypocrites abound.
Perhaps.... its far more hypocritical for the left to have beaten us over the head for however many decades with the my body my choice when folks want to kill their fetus. All the right is asking about it what about it for this? They arent pleading my body my choice, they are just pointing out the hypocricy on the left.

At any rate, forcing people to take a vaccine ain gonna happen. The right would do well to quit with the conspiracy theory that it would ever happen, even though some on the left are openly advocating for it so that Bidens vaccine participation can go up and he can claim a victory on it.... after all, thats all they are worried about. They could care less about people, just that bidens goal is met.

·
Banned
81,623 Posts
I guess it is hard for them to have opposite views on both issues and not both be hypocritical. 🤔

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I think I pretty much stated it goes both ways. It's all about fitting the narrative.

Reactions: beanpile

·
Under appreciated
89,149 Posts
I think I pretty much stated it goes both ways. It's all about fitting the narrative.
It ALWAYS does with politics.

But yea, nothing political about Covid.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Any of you guys think maybe the 1million+ illegal immigrants they've shipped all over the country is spreading the coof so they can shut it down again? Manufactured crisis to keep control? Fauci emails said masks were worthless so now they aren't? What changed with the masks since that email? They keep throwing shiny objects to distract and it's working from the looks of this thread. Some very informative threads a yr ago in here numerous links to follow that MSM is just starting to report now, a year later. I'm afraid this vaccine is going to cause a lot of problems in the future for those that drank the kool-aid. The people involved with development have no confidence in their work, the articles are out there. Good Luck!

·
Registered
307 Posts
This won't be up long, worth watching if you are wanting information on the VAX issues. Scroll through the comment section, JarrodDSchnieder has a reply with a ton of info and links.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discrepancy over efficacy in UK and Israel due to pcr cycles. Interesting to see the UK gave the older folks the VAX thats causing bloodclotting but didn't approve for under 60 crowd.

Of course the majority of this info was linked by many on here a yr ago but orange man bad syndrome kept the MSM from reporting it. I was exposed numerous times since last Jan, being in relatively good health I've never had a issue. The contact tracing was a joke and getting a antibody test isn't available locally. Local girls who went to AAU wrestling championships in Indiana had to be vaxxed, myocarditis ended some wrestling careers before they left town and they are still struggling. I personally think this whole vaccine effort was a huge mistake. It's been political from day one and not undertaken with the best interests of the public at large. Trump wanted the votes and the new administration wants to expand and maintain control.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Why the hell are people still rushing out to get tested? If you get a cold just stay home and get over it. If you can’t breathe and require a hospital then testing is out of the question as the hospital has to test you.
Are people that freaking curious to find out if it’s a rare summer cold or covid? I just don’t get why they need to get tested. Quarantine yourself if you think you might have it.
Masks do nothing to stop this spread.
If you are able to sit at home and get through the illness do it. Don’t get tested. Only way this nonsense is gonna end.
Politics is going to keep this thing alive and in the news- Mid term elections are coming up next year so….hold on to your butts
Oh and then the big Trump vs Biden 2.0 showdown shortly after that.
This virus won’t go away unless all these idiots stop running out to their urgent care to get tested if they get a runny nose.

I’m vaxxed and live in stl county. Not wearing a face diaper anywhere. I did my part to help.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Another interesting development. Why aren't US media covering this? With the border issue and this variants epicenter being Brazil you'd think the occupant of the White House would want the citizens to know what's coming into our country?
There's also some fungal infection being talked about hitting nursing homes in NY and TX but I've only seen one article and it was UK outlet. Kind of odd it started showing up in Jan when the big push to vaccinate started. They said its a superbug resistant to treatment and extremely rare until now. If I see another article or two that lends credence and has some informational value I'll post it.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts