Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
13,637 Posts
We went to the Wild Bird re-hab place today n they were doing the mask request if you had to go inside

All them SW people went to the lake and gave the covid to the east side drunks who were at the lake too....j/k

They had some lady who is a former athelete on the radio this morning, city hired her to get the word out to get the vaccine etc...she went to several church's yesterday and the radio person asked her how many went to get the vaccine, and she said 2 got on the bus. No free food or money so it's not gona happen

Reactions: BC-Buck and wingman

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I love how all the campaign bs says “mask up,” like that’s some sort of cool and awesome thing.

·
13,637 Posts
if ya go to get your hair cut the barber shops and beauty shops have a flier to hand to you about how safe the vaccine is....

·
just a no body
14,563 Posts
Virtually all the people who are getting sick now are un-vaccinated.
well thats not 100% correct. My Sis n Law is the Chief Nursing Administrator at the Mercy Hosp in Springfield. Yes it is true that those that have been admitted are not Vaxxed or FULLY Vaxxed there are many who have been Vaxxed who still get it and are sent home with O2 and feel like S#&T for a couple of weeks.

And on another side note @rat she just had a 60 yo Male nurse pass away who had not had his Vaxx but had already had Covid so he thought his anti bodies would protect him

·
1,232 Posts
And there are virtually no side affects either. Or that's what they want you to think in regards to a drug that isn't FDA approved. Only approved for emergency situations but stick it in your arm, F$$k it!

Reactions: 20' and BC-Buck

·
Registered
14,245 Posts
I had ZERO side effects to the Pfizer vaccine. Hospitals should give priority to those that are fully vaccinated, then those who have had the first dose, and last non-vaccinated folks. Masks and hand sanitizing work great for eliminating colds, flu, etc. Just an added bonus.

·
13,637 Posts
News conference this morning Page said the main group of patients are coming from north county were the people are not getting vaccinated, getting shot, but not vaccinated. ( I added that last little bit)

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
I find it curious that people will say that we dont know about the long term effects of various things (GMOs, pesticide usage, carbon emissions, etc) but those same people are first in line to take a vaccination that isnt even fully FDA approved yet and dont bat an eye about it. And all for something that is such an extremely low chance of getting sick in the first place and even more extremely low chance of getting really sick and dying.

On the other hand, if it is proven that the vaccine protects against the delta variant, and that the delta variant is more deadly, and that having covid antibodies wont help (even thought he vaccine produces the same antibodies), and that there are no long-term ill effects from the vaccine, and that we are informed about all of the VAERS data in order to make the best decision for ourselves and our family, I guess I’d line up.

I’m just not sure we know the answers to all those questions, and any of the questions posed above that remain unanswered just adds risk in my opinion. The risk may not be untenable at all, just saying the unknown/unproven does add risk.

I’ll probably end up getting the vaccine anyway. Mostly out of complications at work and with my side of the family if I am not vaccinated.

Reactions: Dafish and 90acres

·
Don't mind me
9,322 Posts
I guess you haven’t been following the Miami building collapse.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I got vaccinated around the first of the year. I still had antibodies last week so it does last at least 6 months.

·
Part-time malcontent
7,213 Posts
I’m not advocating for the the vaccine. We can all make up our own minds on whether it’s right for ourselves. Some vaccinated people are getting sick, but that’s rare compared to the rate of those getting sick who aren’t vaccinated. We’re all part of somebody’s science experiment gone wrong at this point. Or maybe this was all part of somebody’s plan.

·
4,672 Posts
I know a young man in his late 20’s or early 30’s. He got the shot and his lymph nodes swelled up in that arm. Going to have surgery to remove them. Arm went numb. Losing control of it. Surgery was not an option had to get the swollen nodes out. This is not a rare thing associated with the vax. His doctors even told him that nationwide this has been a fairly common side effect

·
Land buying addiction
13,535 Posts
I know a young man in his late 20’s or early 30’s. He got the shot and his lymph nodes swelled up in that arm. Going to have surgery to remove them. Arm went numb. Losing control of it. Surgery was not an option had to get the swollen nodes out. This is not a rare thing associated with the vax. His doctors even told him that nationwide this has been a fairly common side effect
With any other medicine if they had these kind of side effects there is no way they would get approved but for some reason this is getting promoted everywhere I just don’t get it. If the government pushes something this hard on people I don’t think it’s a good product our government would mess up a wet dream.

·
Land buying addiction
13,535 Posts
The problem I see with this vaccine is that’s it’s not even a vaccine it mearly reduces the symptoms a person gets if they get covid so now people still get covid but without symptoms so they are spreading it like wildfire unknowing they have the vid. My buddies grandma died two weeks ago from being 97 they did not test her for the vid and said it was old age. Both her caretakers had the the vid the week before. They just don’t test vaccinated people these numbers are so scued and these morons watching the news still just eat it up.

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
My wife just got back from her doctor at noon. Her doctor is NOT taking the vaccine. She is incredulous that people would walk so willingly into a "buzz saw" of the unknown. She said that she has had covid, completely understands the epidemiological ramifications and will NOT get a vaccine for something she is already immune to.
For what thats worth...

1 - 20 of 133 Posts