Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I go, I'am actually gonna do it. I'am gonna sell my favorite bow in hopes of getting a new favorite. This is a 2002 Martin Speedfire Magnum Pro Series, 27 1/2- 28 1/2 in draw (moduals to go to 31 are inexpensive) 60-70# pull and IBO rated at 301 fps with a 75% letoff. Fusion Cam. 32" A to A. Weighs 4.1 lbs. Bow is in good shape, some camo missing on bottom of shelf where hand goes.

The sight, stabilizer and rest in this picture are not included, but will add choice of a Martin prong rest w/stayput or Bodoodle rest and an HHA Ultralight Sight. Awesome fiber optics on this sight. This sight also has a built in light. $265 delivered.

MoBowman ```--------->

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rick, It has a very smooth draw to it and is easy to shoot. 7" brace height which makes it pretty forgiving. I'am gonna be in Montrose on the 24th for a shoot, and if you would like we can get together and you can shoot it and see how it feels. A short axil to axil bow would work well for you.

MoBowman ```-------->

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
:eek: I've seen this bow shoot Rick! Either MBM is good, or the bow is good.......they told me up at 'my' pro shop yesterday that I didn't shoot that good, my bow did! :D

Parker

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
hope it works for you rick
the shooting of bows is highly addictive be warned

·
19,583 Posts
Thanks, Mike!

I've been thinking on moving up to a "vertical bow", for quite some time. I'm feeling like taking on another challenge... :D

I'm also interested in participating in more 3-D shoots, but the only one that has a crossbow class (that I'm aware of) is only held once a year...MWT's 3-D shoot.

Besides ~ ****ing the crossbow at least 40 times last weekend, was quite unforgiving on my shoulders. It was also quite a hassle hauling the heavy crossbow around...so that got me to thinking...

And when you offered this bow last night, it just all came together. Right time, right price...and I know that MoBowman don't own any junk!

Maybe ~ just maybe, this time...I was in the right place, at the right time...for once.

·
19,583 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
hope it works for you rick
the shooting of bows is highly addictive be warned
Ohhhh, MAN...it works for me!

I shot her today, then I immediately turned around and told Mike "SOLD". :dancin:

Thanks again, MoBowman! I'll take good care of her ~ promise... :D

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Awesome Chairman! Congrats on the purchase! No doubt that's a nice bow! So what's on your plate next MoBowman?! A Mathews?! :hysterical:

Parker

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.