Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 04-05 martin jaguar magnum for sale, shot like 50-60 times, i cut my hand pretty bad and haven't shot since then. i have hard case, dozen or so arrows, field pts., broad heads, stabilizer, release, sights, kisser button, release loop, quiver, bow is short fast lite, and ready to hunt. email [email protected] or im me terryracing86 or just pm here. thanx i have close to 700.00 in everything i have for the bow and extras, make decent offer or trades

·
5,631 Posts
Nice bow! Somebody jump!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this is a very nice bow, yes it's an older bow, but shot very, very little, has good acc.'s on it and plenty of arrows to go along, bow has quiver on it, plus i have a nice, neet hip quiver for you tournament shooters, bow is fast, quiet, and lite. come on guys, make some offers, i hate seeing it just sit in the case

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Just wondering if you still got the bow? if so how much are you looking to get for it? I know it says make offers, but I have no idea what this is worth because I have never bought a bow before. Thanks

-- Al

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Orig Al, you should get the bow and we could do that at Busch as well, a double day there! Also, I got a new climbing tree stand I would like to try out there as well. They have these new poles at the broad head range for testing.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Well, Orig Al, are we taking that new bow out? Save on shipping, let's go pick it up! I love spending OP'S money!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Enough with the pm's, the suspense is killing me!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.