marshallgrn

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by Ghost Hunter, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    In my younger years I hunted the whitetail deer with a passion. I spent many hours in a tree stand. It overlooked a little meadow on one side and a tree line on the other side.

Often during my 30 years of hunting deer I would look into the little meadow and see nothing then look to my right at the tree line. And so forth as I was waiting for mr big to show up.

On numerous occasions as I looked back to the meadow there would be a deer right in the middle of it that I had no idea how it got there. ---It must be a ghost---

That is the basis for my screen name Ghost Hunter-I hunt the gray ghost which is their fall color.

If you are going to make reference to me in your signature line you just as well know what you are talking about.

:sniper:

2. lma

lma Active Member

:eek:: And that IS the way it happens!

3. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    and your point is? :blah::blah: maybe if your going to bring my signature line to question you should know what your talking about as well

4. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1286648&tid=89974&author=marshallgrn] and your point is? :blah::blah: maybe if your going to bring my signature line to question you should know what your talking about as well[/rquote]

After the thread I deleted yesterday, I'd say we both know the intent of your sig line.

GH, thanks for the explanation of your screen name.:cheers:

5. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    good enough for me, i thought the issue was dead and gone, was surprised to see his thread again about the matter, im a defender, must of been my up bringing

6. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  7. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Marshall I happen to like your sig line and your aviater myself. Henry is my hero:claphands::claphands::cheers:

8. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    I was wondering what your line meant,pretty cool

9. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll2::roll2:

There is no such things as ghosts..... :innocent:

10. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Well Gakic yes there is. Haven't you ever saw the movie "GHOSTBUSTER'S"?:D

11. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

[rquote=1287234&tid=89974&author=hillbilly]Well Gakic yes there is. Haven't you ever saw the movie "GHOSTBUSTER'S"?:D[/rquote]

[file]59622[/file]

12. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    :rof2::rof2::rof2: