Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fireman and mobowman seem to be going any one else?

i am thinking about it any one else from jeff columbia area?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Any Information...I sure would like to make a shoot this year :bangin:

I may be able to free up enough time to make it for a couple of arrows.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here you go jar jar you think you might go?

Club Name: Marshall BowHunters
Date June 11, 2006
State MO
Town/Zip Code Marshall , 65340
Contact/Phone John Erickson (660)886-4982
Cost $10.00
Registration Times 7AM-11AM
Email Address [email protected]
Website
Shoot Type 3D
Rules Club
Sanctioning Org. Club

Details of Archery Shoot Outdoor, All Mckenzie targets, 3 ranges 14 targets to a range. Noveltie shoots running pig and longshot. Food available. 10,20,30,40,50 yard practice butts

Directions to Archery Shoot
Range located Bus.65Hwy to Yerby St. East on yerby 1-1/2 miles. Entrance is right past Golf Course

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
HFFF, I don't know if I will make it or not, but I will sure try to pursuade the other half that it is necessary :D

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Hey Tony, do you know the yardage of the targets for this shoot?

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will send you a u2u with my cell i am not 100 percent yet either but i am thinking hard about it if you think your going to get to go and want me to swing by and pick you up i could meet you along i70 i will be going right down it if i do go i want to be there early before it gets really hot if your interested

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I am at Boonville, which I think is on the way for you. I will give ya call tomorrow, I will know by then if I will make it or not. Trust me, I will be doing all I can to make it. The only reason for me not to make is for wedding stuff, but most of that is taken care of! I don't think that I should have any trouble "getting permission". :whip:

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Sunday's tempature is suppose to be about 78 degrees, possible showers in the am.

As far as target distances, you could look at about 40 yards for the bowhunters class. Last shoot I was at there they averaged 28-34 yards. Marshall really has a pretty darn good range and I always enjoy shooting there. Sunday is still iffy for me at this time. Gonna see what I can do though. One shoot that you don't want to miss there is the BUD Shoot:banana:

MoBowman ```---------->

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its saline county it always rains there so i am expecing that HAHAHA best tie an boat anchor to your butt too or a twister might get ya!!!

now that i think of it that may be my bad shooting excuse the twister missed up my arrow flight:neuspeuter:

i have wanted to go to the bud shoot but theres so many people at it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.