Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some years back I bought a Marlin Model 60 clone (it's stamped as a Western Auto Supply Model 120, made by Marlin). It's got a serial number, so it's probably post-1968, but it's got the 18-round tube mag, so it's probably pre-1985. Maybe 1970's if I had to guess. It's got a Simmons scope on it (I didn't put it there, just came that way).

I used it for plinking for a few years, but towards the end I had some issues with failures to fire. It seemed to handle Federal bulk ammo OK, but others were hit or miss. The internets told me that I could replace the firing pin and that would probably fix it, but I'm not really inclined to that type of stuff so I never did. Anyway, I sold my land and haven't shot or hunted much at all in the last decade. This thing's been sitting unused for years, so I figured it was time to finally get rid of it. So that's the story.

Cosmetically, it's in decent condition. Some marks/scratches on the wood. The paint is worn off on some parts of the receiver. Barrel is in good shape.

Not sure what it's worth (considering the condition), so make me an offer. I'll meet anyone in or around the St. Louis Metro area (within reason). Thanks.

·
13,320 Posts
what is your asking price?

·
13,320 Posts
Sent a PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts