Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been up to Mark Twain Lake Fishing for those crappie yet? I am planning on a trip this weekend and was wondering if the crappie are still deep or have they moved up in the creeks yet? Just anxious to get out and get after them.

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
know a guy that was up there last weekend didn't do much good in finding them,but the water temp was 53

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well if the water temp is 53 they should be up in the creeks and getting ready to make the beds to spawn. Thats good it will make it easier to locate them. Thanks Coyote.

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Originally posted by Hatch
LOZ LOZ LOZ LOZ Bad weather this weekend but LOZ is pretty hot right now!! I would definately do the Ozarks over M-Twain this time of the year.. but thats just me talkin....:D
Hatch

have you been to LOZ lately? The father inlaw and I fished it between christmas and new years. We caught at least 150 fish in two days, but most where 7-8 inches with only enough keepers to limit out both days. Seemed kind of wierd considering the last several years of fishing during the same period.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Not personally, YET... But I do know some people that are catching them, for some reason that is the same thing they are saying, good numbers but spotty keepers, when the weather stays cold the big fish will turn on, I dont feel they have really went into the winter pattern because of the mild temps. all is about to change... Who Wants to go????:cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.