Mark Forums Read button

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by squints1, Oct 26, 2010.

1. squints1

squints1 New Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Sikeston, MO
    I've searched and searched but can't seem to find a button or anything to click to mark all forums read. Is there one on here anywhere?

2. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE ASKING, BUT

IF YOU ARE WANTING TO SEE ALL OF THE FORUMS, JUST CLICK ANYWHERE IT SAYS MISSOURI WHITETAILS AND IT WILL TAKE YOU THERE.

IF YOU ARE WANTING TO SEE JUST TODAYS POST........... TOP OF THE PAGE IN THE MIDDLE, TODAYS POST BUTTON!

LET ME KNOW IF I AM WAY OFF AND I WILL HELP!

3. squints1

squints1 New Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Sikeston, MO
    Well, on most forums and message boards there is a button you can click called "Mark all forums read". If you click on it, it does the same thing as if you read every post. Like on this board, when you read a post, the green envelope turns clear or white or whatever color you want to call it. Basically, if you would click on that button, it would make all the envelopes clear and then the next time you came back on here, anything that was posted since your last visit would be the only thing green.

Man, that's harder to explain than I thought it would be. lol. I hope that made sense.

4. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    THERE IS NO BUTTON LIKE THAT HERE! BUT IF YOU LOG OUT AND COME BACK, THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOING TO BE THE DARK GREEN ARE THREADS THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED TO SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT!

THANKS FOR EXPLAINING THAT TO ME!

5. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    OH NO.....YOU DON'T WANT TO HIT THAT BUTTON.......:eek:

6. squints1

squints1 New Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Sikeston, MO
    Ok. That may work for what I'm asking. I usually don't log out. It keeps me logged in all the time. Thanks for the help cfraz

7. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    ANYTIME! I DON'T THINK YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO LOG OUT. JUST BE OFF THE PAGE FOR 5 MINUTES OR SO THEN IT DOES IT.

8. squints1

squints1 New Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Sikeston, MO