Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these in am email, whatever that is worth?

[file]91148[/file]

[file]91147[/file]

[file]91146[/file]

[file]91145[/file]

[file]91144[/file]

[file]91143[/file]

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,217 Posts
Look what followed me home mom! Can I keep it?:D

·
Button Buck Aficionado
1,194 Posts
Kind of weird considering most of our aspirations here at MWT are based on making aforementioned cute little deer not alive...crosses a line in my psyche...strange.

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1559570&tid=108450&author=Drenalinjunky]Kind of weird considering most of our aspirations here at MWT are based on making aforementioned cute little deer not alive...crosses a line in my psyche...strange.[/rquote]

Does look mighty tasty :claphands:

·
Button Buck Aficionado
1,194 Posts
[rquote=1559574&tid=108450&author=ALMOST NORMAL][rquote=1559570&tid=108450&author=Drenalinjunky]Kind of weird considering most of our aspirations here at MWT are based on making aforementioned cute little deer not alive...crosses a line in my psyche...strange.[/rquote]

Does look mighty tasty :claphands:[/rquote]

I guess you could save money on ammo, arrows, broadheads, bowstrings, releases, etc etc etc if you could just put one in a choke lock! :quackquack:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
When I was a kid, the guy down the road had raised a fawn and it would do that kind of stuff, they even let it in the house. One year it even had twins but it wouldn't stick around much after that. It would bring it's fawns back every spring and bed them there in the yard. Soon the fawns brought their fawns and bed them in the yard. They ended up with deer around the house all the time, except november. It was pretty neat when I was a kid, the old man died and his wife got put in a nursing home. The kids sold the house and the new people said they couldn't afford feeding them all the time, so they quit coming after a few years. I have wanted to raise one every since, but have decided it's best I don't.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.