Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well looking around i noticed the manangement hunts are up and going,now to decide which one i won't be going on this year:rotfl:

·
Original Cafe'Member
1,723 Posts
:cheers:Heard dat:rotfl:

I look at the hunts for hours, going over the success rates, and was choosen once.

I know, you have to be put at the end of the list once you've seen the promised land.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
This is the year we get in where we want right? :bangin:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I'll prolly put in for Swan Lake.....AGAIN....sure with I knew someone important, so I could git drawn on dat one!!!

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
I'll prolly put in for Swan Lake.....AGAIN....sure with I knew someone important, so I could git drawn on dat one!!!
Amen Brutha. I've seen what lurks in those woods! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Like coyotehunter, that will be the one that I don't get drawn for again this year! :bangin:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I have an inside "connection" with the dept....down in Jeff...I should make a call....lol.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
i wish the DNR would let a guy hunt on some of that ground. id like to hunt Finger Lakes a little north of Columbia.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
I gots lots of those fireman.......I think if I made the call it would prolly HURT my chances though! :)
Dat's why I was laughin...would prolly hurt mine too....went out wif her a couple of times...didn't work out....lol. Really nice girl though...tall too..(translate: long legs)....hehehe

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
I haven't been drawn in 8 years:mad: Last year I found out the reason why......seems that MDC had issued me 2 different conservation #'s. One MDC individual mentioned that may be the reason why, it may have been flagged prior to the drawings:confused: but of course you can't get anyone to confirm that.

Several years back my kids bought me my fishing permit for my birthday. The individual at Walmart couldn't figure out how to pull my current # up so he just created a new one for me:bangin: Ya gotta double check everything now days.

So this year I will keep trying. They really need to get a points system of some sort installed to eventually give everyone a chance at these hunts. Several other states do and Mo needs to follow suit. I'am done whining:whinging:

MoBowman ```--------->

·
5,632 Posts
Originally posted by MoBowman
I haven't been drawn in 8 years:mad: Last year I found out the reason why......seems that MDC had issued me 2 different conservation #'s.
I know for a fact that they can merge the two numbers to do away with any inconveniences.

·
656 Posts
I can get drawn for the Spring turkey managed hunts, but I haven't been able to get drawn for any managed deer hunts the past 5 years. I agree with the point system.:horse:

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
I've only been drawn for 5 hunts,but then again I only applied 7 times :roll2:

oneshot
:D They just like the Big Grin.

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Originally posted by MoBowman
I haven't been drawn in 8 years:mad: Last year I found out the reason why......seems that MDC had issued me 2 different conservation #'s.
I know for a fact that they can merge the two numbers to do away with any inconveniences.
Yep thats what MDC finally had to do and mailed me a new Heritage card. So hopefully the jinx if off this year and I can pull a hunt close to home.:) If not, I guess I'll just have to hunt Saline County all season................ohhh what a shame that will be:D

MoBowman ```---------->

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.