Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Managed Hunt Results

2K views 44 replies 17 participants last post by  Osagehunter 
#1 ·
when will they be put up and where to find out

#5 ·
The site is already showing people getting drawn. I thought it was 9/11 when they get drawn. But it is showing that my brother, dad and myself got drawn for this year. It has the right dates and hunt we put in for. So I'm not sure what the right answer is.

#8 ·
and btw..

Originally posted by Arrow-1
I just talked with Gene at MODOC in Jeff City and she said that the results that are coming up on the net are not correct.

She went on to say that they have not even run the drawings through the computer yet due to making sure that all entries have been added from last minute entries.

She said that the phone system and internet availibility for checking results would go active on the 11th at 4 am.

She was a bit stern with me for asking questions about this so I guess she is right.

Still doesent explain why some guys are getting back results already.

Guess we will have to wait till the 11th to find out for sure.
From here-- http://missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=27233

#12 ·
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Ahhh i gotcha man, i bookmarked the link, so, i never even thought to look and see if it was even on the site...
Nope is gone, now the page still exists just no link to it. On Sept 11 they will reinsert the link with the proper data tied to it.

Since you bookmarked the link you can still access the page and run the query, question is can we trust the data yet?

GP

#14 ·
Managed Deer Hunts:

To find out if you’ve been selected
From Sept. 11 through Dec. 31, either call the interactive phone system between 4 a.m. and midnight or go on-line. Be prepared to enter your nine-digit Conservation I.D. number (the same I.D. number you used when you applied) when you call to check the drawing results. You also must provide your same Conservation I.D. number when you buy your Managed Deer Hunting Permit.

All successful applicants will receive in the mail an area map and other information regarding the hunt. We must have your correct address so you will receive the information you need. If your address has changed, contact your local Department office during regular business hours. See inside front cover.

Successful applicants can purchase their permit after Sept. 11 wherever permits are sold.
Copied and pasted from the mdc website:cheers:

#15 ·
Highgear, we know about that information. But the MDC is notorious for accidently making the link available ahead of time. See the bookmark above.

Reb, I would say you are likely right, the data now is clearly different from what I saw at first, thus leading me to not be so happy:mad2:

#19 ·
The first link rebel posted is the one I used. Got it from a different BB web site. Like I said, I don't know who to beleive. But after reading what the MDC officer said, I will wait till 9/11 and keep my fingers crossed.

#22 ·
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
ahhh i know i wont get drawn, jus felt like tossin my name in the 100 million people hat for swan
Quit being so negative you big baby! do you have tears running down your face, are you crying?
:mad2:

Oh, wait a minute, you have my rifle don't you, hmmm, let me think. Reb, how are you buddy? How's your family? Just sending out the love!
:rotfl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.