Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i put in for 46 Whetstone , i probly wont get one because it attracts a lot of people drawing.

47 is ok, also whetstone but its after rifle season.

·
Registered
777 Posts
speaking of managed hunts around columbia. Anyone got any info on the public ground bowhunting that they started last year in the city limits. I would like to get to do that this year and don't want to miss the deadline.

·
345 Posts
Check on the information in the post of "EAGLE BLUFFS CA" I posted some information about hunting on the University land behind Gustin golf course. I put in images of the area and circled where I had luck. Not the big bucks that you would want, but decent deer hunting. Also Whetstone is the best bet on the managed hunt, biggest part is getting drawn. Three years and counting, crossing my fingers this year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
They have managed muzzleloader hunt in Gan's Creek and Rock Bridge State Park.

I am sure the City of Columbia will do there deal again, keep tabs on there website on when the classes are. I did it last year, took 4 deer off City property.

Art

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.