Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunted pretty hard today and yesterday morning...and got skunked on stands I never get skunked on.

Saw some deer in a bean field on the way out tonight but nothing back in my CRP and Timber here in Macon....

How about you???

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Deer herd is recovering from the rut and rifle season, them hoofs have had some miles put on em in the last 3 weeks. I'm not gonna hit it too hard again for a couple weeks. Last 3 sits have only seen deer once, small buck chasin a doe with her youngin.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I've seen about 50 in the last two days; I'm hunting travel corridors between bedding spots and food sources.

Funny how things change, last week rifle hunting I hardly saw anything all season.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Have not seen a deer since the rain storm moved in couple of weeks ago guess they all got wash away from the public land i am hunting on

:whinging::whinging::whinging:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
to be honest, i can't beat these things off out of the area. course i'm duck hunting and it appears they know it. seen several good ones this week running around and a ton of slick heads

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
I saw a buch of busted deer today scouting. I went to walk around a thicket on our east side that we don't hunt,,,and it looked like pop corn from all the white flags bouncing thru the brush. I found the deer and deer sign I thought I would,,and have found a couple of pretty good spots between the thicket and fields that are being used heavily right now. Next step is a hunt,,,hopfully sunday evening.

:cheers::cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts