Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were goose hunting in the Missouri river bottom by Jefferson City today. We had probably 300-500 mallards trying to land in the goose decoys. Where were they when we could have shot them. Boy were they ever pretty. A real shame we didn't have a camera or video with us. Hope everyone had a great season. We did well for the little time we got to hunt. Billy Bridges--NO Pics sorry

·
5,719 Posts
On my way home from work and saw around 50 working a field in the Foristell area. I had to slow down and catch the show a little Hope they all make it north to good breeding grounds:cheers:

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Had a bunch of pintail and mallards landing on me while goose hunting last weekend. Sure is fun to watch them, but like was mentioned, where were they a month ago

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Showmethejewels, Sorry It was a quick invite by a guy I duck hunt with some. He found them in a field the night before and said be here early tomorrow. Hope you had a great season. Billy Bridges

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.