Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
High-tech Hillbilly
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bill finally succumbed to the temptation and commissioned an arm guard from me. He wanted me to post some pictures of it when I got it finished in hopes of making the rest of you all jealous. Well, I don't know about all that but here are the photos anyway. Maybe Bill can post one of him wearing the arm guard when he gets it.

This one is made from ostrich leg skin and is trimmed in deer hide. The lace hooks are carved from deer antler and everything was sewn by hand using artificial sinew.

With flash

Without flash

Darren

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,626 Posts
You do great work Darren!:eek::

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
He still won't shoot worth a darn, but he'll look good doing it!!!:wave:

·
Registered
9,630 Posts
Well done yet again dh!! I never would have thought of "ostrich leg skin". Almost looks like gator.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Well.....it should go very well with Mailman's *New Fancy Hat! :whistle: :scared: :rof2:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Just a Ribbing You Mailman....that's a great looking Arm Guard that You can cherish for many years! :bowing:

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,222 Posts
That looks good Darren.

If he calls to order a loin cloth though,,, don't return his calls. :D He is getting a little hard core into traditional and we don't want him going native American on us.

·
High-tech Hillbilly
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Too late, Todd. I'm already scheduled to go to his house for a "fitting". Don't judge me, I need the money to pay for my moose hunt.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,222 Posts
Too late, Todd. I'm already scheduled to go to his house for a "fitting". Don't judge me, I need the money to pay for my moose hunt.
Good plan. Somewhere other than here is a great place to be when MM is wearing a loin cloth I imagine.

Your not being very nice to the rest of us though. :eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts