Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
81,617 Posts
so now we are gonna have to keep a close eye on your pictures to huh:bangin::bangin:

:hysterical::hysterical:

· Registered
70,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Story is.......I walked into the Home Depot where I used to work and the guys in tool rental were all smiling at me for some reason. I asked "What's up with the grins guys?" They all pointed at a picture on the wall of a cut out of this same picture out of the current Outdoor Life but it had my head on it. It was the same picture of me that is on my Avatar but of just my head. I found another pic of me holding another fish and used my head and put it on the same picture I had cut out of my Outdoor Life. DSG was right on about the fish being caught in California. It weighed 25 lbs and 1 ounce. It was caught by Mac Wheakley on Dixon Lake. He had foul hooked the fish below the dorsal fin and since it hadn't been legally caught he decided to go ahead and release the fish back into the lake to be caught another day. It was known as "The Record That Wasn't".

· Registered
11,973 Posts
:hysterical::hysterical::cool::cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.