Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

· Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Hawk

· Registered
70,866 Posts
Only watched up to the part that I was interested in.

Proposed: Counties Benton, Bollinger, Boone, Callaway, Cape Girardeau, Carroll, Cooper, Dade, Grundy, Livingston, Madison, McDonald, Miller, Morgan, Osage, Randolph, Schuyler, Scotland, Shelby, St. Louis Counties.

The placement of grain, salt products, minerals and other consumable natural and manufactured products would no longer be prohibited in these counties.

For my own place in Morgan county we are back in the 4 point rule Antler Restrictions. :cheers:

I didn't get to the part to when this would be in effect so if someone that caught that part post up.

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Great move by MDC

Reactions: horntagger

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Man, I hope the people that were so adamant about licks being outlawed dont open theirs back up...

· Registered
2,132 Posts
My takeaways:
- There was never a true CWD positive in Cole County. Pretty much confirms the rumors of the deer being killed in Adair or Macon and checked as a Cole County kill.
- Gasconade county got screwed for not having the regs changed back to the way they should be.
- Wow, those meetings are a black hole of personality.

· Banned
66,381 Posts

· Registered
8,049 Posts
Waiting on the MWT and CWD experts/MDC apologists to chime in.....

· PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
Waiting on the MWT and CWD experts/MDC apologists to chime in.....
Me to, seems they didn't know anything about it eh, how in the world did that happen . I mean they seem to know all the biologist and every little detail of everything but now silence. just goes to prove don't believe crap from them because they have no idea what they are talking about and what they do know isn't really true:D

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Me to, seems they didn't know anything about it eh, how in the world did that happen . I mean they seem to know all the biologist and every little detail of everything but now silence. just goes to prove don't believe crap from them because they have no idea what they are talking about and what they do know isn't really true:D
Yep. Callaojoe seemed to be 100% sure that APRs were going away statewide and they didnt want mature bucks. Talk about the worst prediction ever...

· Quack
5,521 Posts
Only watched up to the part that I was interested in.

Proposed: Counties Benton, Bollinger, Boone, Callaway, Cape Girardeau, Carroll, Cooper, Dade, Grundy, Livingston, Madison, McDonald, Miller, Morgan, Osage, Randolph, Schuyler, Scotland, Shelby, St. Louis Counties.

The placement of grain, salt products, minerals and other consumable natural and manufactured products would no longer be prohibited in these counties.

For my own place in Morgan county we are back in the 4 point rule Antler Restrictions. :cheers:

I didn't get to the part to when this would be in effect so if someone that caught that part post up.
So Crawford and Washington are off the list?

Does that mean I can turn my bird feeders back into deer feeders?

The old salt licks almost seemed to be losing their appeal. I'll have to start dumping fresh salt and minerals again

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Whats to say. We didnt make the rules before . Just tried to explain the reasoning behind them to a bunch of whiney arses on the internet. Now they are whining about other people not whining. Kinda explains alot about them. Hahaha

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Whats to say. We didnt make the rules before . Just tried to explain the reasoning behind them to a bunch of whiney arses on the internet. Now they are whining about other people not whining. Kinda explains alot about them. Hahaha
No, you guys claimed that they were gospel and there was nothing wrong with them. Many of us stated that 25 miles was ridiculous, licks wouldnt hurt, and dropping aprs was useless..... MDC agreed it appears.

· Banned
81,617 Posts

· PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
hahaha that's the best you guys can come up with , you all really let each other down on this one and now trying to blame the whiners. You have no idea of the amount of complaining that has went down on these rules and guess what ,it seemed to have worked, your so out of touch with reality in your little world:D

· Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
3,881 Posts
No, you guys claimed that they were gospel and there was nothing wrong with them. Many of us stated that 25 miles was ridiculous, licks wouldnt hurt, and dropping aprs was useless..... MDC agreed it appears.
Did I miss something when I SORT of watched the video????????

The only changes I saw was that the CWD zones are now a 10 mile radius vs a 25 mile radius, making mineral licks, APR's, and other preventatative measures that were in effect no longer necessary in THOSE AREAS OUTSIDE the 10 mile zone just as they have always been for areas outside the zone.

Areas inside the 10 mile zone will see no changes.

APR"s will still be in effect, minerals and supplemental feeding ban will still be effect - what's changed for areas still inside the zone other than the size of the zone and this change was brought about by the latest research on average deer dispersal distances in MO?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.