Mail order trapping supplies

Discussion in 'Trapping/Furbearing' started by farmnhunt, Feb 20, 2018.

1. farmnhunt

farmnhunt Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2006
    I normally order from Minn. Trapping Supply. Great service, no problems, if its not available it won't let you order it online. No complaints. They seldom have specials but almost always have what you need.

Tried an order from Flemming. They had some "Hot Deals". $9.95 flat rate shipping. 2 of the 3 lures I ordered were replaced with non similar lures. My guess it was something they had a ton of on hand. 1 trap ordered is back ordered. Shipping and processing time 9 days. They did have a good deal on DP's. They don't have near the selection on many items. Unless they pull of a miracle after my email, this will be my last Flemming order.
  2. bigjohn

bigjohn Active Member

May 31, 2008
    Minn trapping supplies and F&T are the fastest and best to deal with.
    bverboy and swat1018 like this.

3. farmnhunt

Jun 6, 2006
    Thanks bigjohn. Who does everyone else use?
  4. Maddog3355

Maddog3355 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2014
    Maries County

I’ve bought a lot from Gerald Schmitt. If you have a big order call him up and see if he can do a little better on the price. He has always done me well on big orders.
  5. Timo

Timo Active Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Hickory co, Mo
    Minn and F&T
  6. bassbuster83

bassbuster83 Active Member

Nov 5, 2005
    F&T. Quick an never had issues.
  7. ILoveDeer

ILoveDeer Member

Dec 10, 2017
    Minnesota and F&T always the best service!
  8. swat1018

swat1018 Active Member

Jan 1, 2013
    F&T is good. Also, check out Hoosier Trapper Supply. He has a lot of the same stuff as everyone, plus he makes his own lure and baits. I buy all of my lure from him. His "Top Dog" bait is killer on coyotes, I use it here in Indiana where everyone uses it. I bet in MO it would really be killer for a switch-up on bait!
  9. flatlander_

flatlander_ Really? Show me. .

Minn, F&T and The Snare Shop.
  10. 76_michael

76_michael Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Lincoln Co.
    F&t and funky trap and tags
  11. farmnhunt

Jun 6, 2006
    No response to my email, all the products I ordered and did not get are still showing as in stock on there website. I'm done with Flemming. Back to Minn. Trapping Supply or F&T, unless I can get it local. I understand you run out of products, I've worked retail. But you don't throw something else in the package and expect the customer to like it. No response to contacts, is unacceptable. I ordered 2 coon lures one sweet/fruity and one fishy. They replaced the fishy with another sweet. I ordered 2 coyote lures on gland type lure and one loud skunky lure. They replaced the loud lure with another gland lure. I would have probably been okay. If they had replaced with another brand of fishy coon lure and loud coyote lure but just giving me something like what I had already ordered! As stated earlier, I bet these were items they are overstocked.

Minn. always has a hand written Thank you!!! and Name/signature on every order. It's nice to feel like your business is appreciated instead of take for granted. The free gift will make up for the difference in shipping and you can always pick something you can use, a trap, a lure, swivels or fish/shellfish oil. Sometimes they even wave shipping if you have ordered several times or order is lots of small light stuff.
    tcwild and fishshooter like this.
  12. farmnhunt

Jun 6, 2006
    3 days 2 emails and still no response.
  13. farmnhunt

Jun 6, 2006
    Received my backorder today. Now my mailman hates me. The cap was not secure on the all call and about 1/8 of the bottle leaked into the packing paper(in case you don't know all call has a strong skunk scent). If I had been the mailman, I would have thrown it out. Ordered Feb 10th recieved March 2. 2 emails and one phone call. No comment at all on packing slip. I reccommend you shop elsewhere.