Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
70,872 Posts
I'm amazed at how you as a teen aged hunter can afford these amazing hunting and fishing trips. When I was your age a trip to a local lake fishing from the bank was my excitement. Enjoy!

· TheMadCatter
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm amazed at how you as a teen aged hunter can afford these amazing hunting and fishing trips. When I was your age a trip to a local lake fishing from the bank was my excitement. Enjoy!
I have lots of good friends that allow me to hunt and fish with them and they hunt and fish with me in exchange in Iowa and other states. I have a great guide job that definitely helps with the financial aspect of tickets and everything else.

Plus great scholarships at school help a lot :)

· Registered
32,093 Posts
I have lots of good friends that allow me to hunt and fish with them and they hunt and fish with me in exchange in Iowa and other states. I have a great guide job that definitely helps with the financial aspect of tickets and everything else.

Plus great scholarships at school help a lot :)
Don't let the haters get you down.

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,132 Posts
Nicely done, my Hawaiian fishing trip ended up being a half day boat ride.... Cold fronts really had things slowed down. Congrats!

Reactions: Teenagehunter

· Registered
Fly rod!
4,236 Posts
I have always liked mahi, but man I gotta tell you, I ordered the "Crispi Mahi Sandwich" at Waikiki Burger a couple weeks ago and it was one of the best sammiches I ever had. The mahi was about 3" thick, the bun was out of this world. Love some mahi.
Looks like a great trip. Keep at it!

· Banned
7,215 Posts
So which one is your hunting client? The younger guy or older bigger fella? How big of a buck do you have to put somebody on to trade a fishing trip in Hawaii?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.