magazines

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by winger, Oct 27, 2010.

1. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    anyone get Waterfowl magazine? their ploy has caught me. got a flyer to get it for 10 bucks. got 2 issues now and they are the best waterfowlin magazine i have seen. lot of good articles and field research on stuff. yeah they have a lot of pushing certain items but i figure it pays the bills. if you get a chance pick one up. of course now they got me it's 34 bucks a year to renew my subscription. usually for that kind of money the magazine comes in a brown wrapper and old Hefner gets to buy a a new girlfriend.:rof2:

2. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    what is the name of the mag.

3. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

i get delta waterfowl magazine i get wild fowl magazine every now and then but never heard of waterfowl magazine.something new??

4. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    [rquote=1866857&tid=129969&author=BILLYGOAT]i get delta waterfowl magazine i get wild fowl magazine every now and then but never heard of waterfowl magazine.something new??[/rquote]

I didnt relize the name was waterfowl mag. I thought he said a waterfowl mag.

5. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    nope it's actualy Waterfowl and Retrievers. I get the wild fowl and must admit, i like them better than du mags.

6. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1866865&tid=129969&author=Pastor][rquote=1866857&tid=129969&author=BILLYGOAT]i get delta waterfowl magazine i get wild fowl magazine every now and then but never heard of waterfowl magazine.something new??[/rquote]

I didnt relize the name was waterfowl mag. I thought he said a waterfowl mag.[/rquote]

ditto

7. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2006
    I didn't know you could read. Must be lots of good pictures.:cheers:

8. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    [rquote=1867436&tid=129969&author=DADAKOTA]I didn't know you could read. Must be lots of good pictures.:cheers:[/rquote]

i can only read in the bathroom:D