Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the family to LOZ this past weekend for a little getaway and the lake was really low. Some docks were beached. Is this just drought related?

Also, how have people been doing on crappie, I will be heading back this thursday for a guys trip...we will be up near the damn fishing the from the damn to about the 5MM or so.

We did OK on bass this past weekend with lizards from the bank at the little resort we stayed at. Weather looks great for the weekend.

·
5,631 Posts
Sorry you couldn't find the Crappie, GP. Everything I've heard said it was kinda slow around there.

We need some rain for sure. Pomme de Terre was real low this weekend also.

·
2,842 Posts
Crappie are tearing it up on LOZ right now, caught them right next to the bank on chunk rock or pea gravel banks. Used an orange and chartreuse jig with a crappie nibble on it. They aren't doing too bad on the bluffs either. Kids and I caught a mess the other nite. Use a small float set about a foot deep. Boog

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Good luck. Crappie fishing was one of favorites when I lived there. You should have a blast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.