Louisiana guard dog

Discussion in 'Hunting Gear (General)' started by rat, Apr 7, 2006.

1. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Anybody use these? I really like mine.. locks that quad down and keeps honest people honest. Keeps me from having to use my trailer or remove my truckbox...

2. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Looks like it oughtta work!!! Sure would keep someone from backin up to ya, and rollin it off your truck in the middle of the nite!!!

I was lookin for another freak dog pic with that thread title!!!

3. igor

igor Active Member

Mar 8, 2006
    those are cool, don't you wish you would of thought of that one.

4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Yep.. coulda made millions!!

I have seen home-made dealys also.. This thing sells at bp or cabelas so check it out if you have a 6ft bed and a truck box.

5. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    That was a great idea. To bad I did not come up with it.

6. Woods

Woods Cooyon, Back from NOLA

Yep, when I lived down in Nawlins, they became real popular. Sucked when you came out to your truck to find your ATV missing. Lot's of ATV's were being stolen before the guard dawg. If they really want it, they will steal it. But everything you can do to slow them down helps. Just make sure you use a locking hitch pin. Some of the knock off brands are bolted together, got a wrench? :stickfight:

7. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    Rat how fast ya gotta get that thing goin to jump it up into the truck like that ?!

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Well.. if I dont feel like lifting it up in there, I use a ramp. lol

Seriously.... I really get tired of messing with that trailer. Unless I gots other things to haul, I usually leave it at home and put the bike in the back!