Lottery winner arrested

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by MeatHunter, May 16, 2018 at 8:00 AM.

1. MeatHunter

MeatHunter Just Livin' The Dream!!!

Dec 7, 2011
    Now THIS is my kind of guy!!! :D

Lottery winner arrested for dumping $200,000 of manure on ex-boss’ lawn.....

A man from Illinois was arrested for getting $224,000 worth of manure dumped on his former employer’s property, only two weeks after he won $125 million at the lottery and quit his job.

The accused told us he’d worked for the victim for 17 years and was treated like ****. He says he had to endure his mistreatment because he needed the money, but that now that he won $125 million it was time for revenge.”

Brian Morris had attracted a lot of media attention two weeks ago after winning $125 million at Powerball Multi-state lottery.

When asked by organizers what he would do with the money, he had simply answered: “Just read the news, you’ll see“.

He was freed on bail a few hours after his arrest, and told reporters to “stay alert“, claiming he had “a few other pranks to pull over the next few weeks“.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/lo...for-dumping-200000-of-manure-on-ex-boss-lawn/

2. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    After I read the linked article I glanced at the other articles you can click on to read....talk about weird people in the world...geeeez!:bsflag:

3. flatlander_

flatlander_ Really? Show me. .

That's priceless! He is now the hero of millions!:banana::D

4. jawesome357

jawesome357 The Instigator

Oct 31, 2013
    The only OC
    Not all Heros Wear Capes...

WBF and HomebrewDad like this.
  5. MeatHunter

MeatHunter Just Livin' The Dream!!!

Dec 7, 2011
    ROTFLMAO! I figured it was when I saw it on FB...…..still funny as he77 though and with all the real BS going on in this world...….A good laugh is worth it! :D

HuntNWife and WBF like this.
  6. If this story is true it is another example of a guy that wastes his good fortune and will be looking for a job again. After winning that amount he would end up with enough to live well and do some good for deserving folks of limited means, fund a family trust, buy hunting land, etc. He will have to clean up the mess which will cost far more then making it plus court costs, etc. This foolishness will probably end up costing one of his millions.

7. jawesome357

Oct 31, 2013
    The only OC
    I bet you are real fun at parties Perry.

MOGC, 90acres, WBF and 3 others like this.
  8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I tend to agree with Perry... take the money AND the high road.
    Living well is enough revenge for me. :)

Satch and Wings Fan 19 like this.
  9. jawesome357

Oct 31, 2013
    The only OC
    Well we already knew you aren't any fun at parties!:cheers:

90acres likes this.
  10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Yes, well that isnt true is it :D

11. Fun at a party? Probably not. I don't drink so I don't do much partying. I do like to spend time with family and friends, play cards, etc. I was born into limited means and have had to work most all of my life hence the attitude about wasting money.

12. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I'd like to have the chance to "waste" money someday. Bet that would be nice for a change?

Bootheel Boy and jawesome357 like this.
  13. CRE10

CRE10 No to Drugs Yes to Hugs

Nov 18, 2013
    In a barn
    Think about all the people he helped employ. He bought the crap from a farmer, the farmer loaded it, a trucker drove it, the owner will have to hire people to clean it up, someone will have to truck it out, seed will need to be purchased, landscaping company will come in etc

People "wasting" money stimulates the economy and keeps a lot of people working. Even the goofy rappers that "waste" money can help us common folk.

WBF likes this.
  14. bluecan

bluecan Long time listener, first time caller

All ****ty jobs!

fishshooter and CRE10 like this.
  15. bajabill

bajabill BDR529

Feb 16, 2012
    East Central MO
    the former employer is going to win yard of the year competitions for a few years at least.

16. wiser1

wiser1 Trash Picker

Apr 15, 2013
    Jefferson county
    At least the boss's lawn will look good

17. truehunter

truehunter Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2015
    Lol

18. truehunter

truehunter Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2015
  19. Muleskinner

Muleskinner Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2006
    Osage County
    Chicken litter is $200 a ton or so so how much did they dump?