14,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haer tell around 100,000 snows and Lord only knows how many ducks. :rock:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Originally posted by DADAKOTA
I haer tell around 100,000 snows and Lord only knows how many ducks. :rock:
That's good to know, cauz there aint jack **** down here. Anywho the rest of our crew are heading that way tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Hahahahaha, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Well, TeamBDM, gotta tell ya. I'm gonna miss arguin w/ ya in the morn. The only good news is, i think that our team hunt is going to be down right PHENOMINAL!!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Chakkle
Hahahahaha, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Well, TeamBDM, gotta tell ya. I'm gonna miss arguin w/ ya in the morn. The only good news is, i think that our team hunt is going to be down right PHENOMINAL!!
I hope it is. Good Luck to you boys. Wish I could be there. :rock:

Better take some :kewlpics:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Chakkle
where, and when ?

·
Registered
14,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No birds huh? Pintails, Gadwalls, and a Spoon along with tons of mallards yesterday. Today we only hunted till 9:30 and had our mallards and some geese. One more day and the MZ is finished. So glad we once again end the middle zone when the ducks really get here. Season ought to be two weeks in October. Off a week and then finish out the season. It would result in better duck hunting for the real duck hunters and we wouldn't be wasting days on the fair weather folks.:eek:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
yep should push north and middle back after the first 2 weeks in the north the local birds are all gone so sit for 2weeks till new ones come or even later when cold fronts start :stickfight:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
your best bet missin hunter is freds mallet farm in the ozarks ask grnhdslper he knows that place:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::drunk:

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Originally posted by DADAKOTA
No birds huh? Pintails, Gadwalls, and a Spoon along with tons of mallards yesterday. Today we only hunted till 9:30 and had our mallards and some geese. One more day and the MZ is finished. So glad we once again end the middle zone when the ducks really get here. Season ought to be two weeks in October. Off a week and then finish out the season. It would result in better duck hunting for the real duck hunters and we wouldn't be wasting days on the fair weather folks.:eek:
I agree ;)

·
Registered
14,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Saw thousands again today Reb. Watched a couple guys put a boat in off a County road and motor down the road and out into a pecan grove. They was busting some caps from 11:00 till 1:30 when I left the area. Those diehards that kept hunting through the cold and to the end were definitely rewarded from Saturday on. Congrats to those that got out and shame on thiose that threw in the towel. Hope the HH is producing for ya.:cheers:

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Sounds about right, birds pilin up in the midda zone when its time to throw in the last hurrah's...

One day, one day it will be done right.. Until then, will have to fight off the internet hunters on the fair weather days and hope for bad cold weather ;)

The hh is fairin decent, nothin spectacular, but creepin up on 40 out of er :cheers:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
dakota, you hit that right one, tons of birds around vernon county right now. sure hope they get about 60 miles south sometime in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
14,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They are from Nevada to Clinton and lots of them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts