Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so here we go! I got my cd from Wally World today with my (and friends) birds on them. I PROMISE this is not a call advertisement! These pics are going to be used for the poster I'm making.

Okay, first....Clansey in KS!

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And here is Clansey's dad's bird in KS (not the same one as down below). (Clansey, the pics didn't come out of me and your brother together on that one! I'm going to have to get a copy from him!)

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And for the GRAND FINISH..... Here is the rewards of 6 guys hunting one day in Kansas on the second day of season!

The birds were gobbling REALLY good in the afternoon on this day.

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Keith
:cheers::cheers::cheers: Congrats again
Thanks bud! Its been a great season! I think the slate over glass and aluminum over glass in a cedar pot in a big key to the success! They were coming in quite well to those combos!

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Mailman
Great pics there Parker. Great one of Cfrazee. Grinning from ear to ear. You are a good friend to take her for her first bird. You the MAN!:eek:
I get way more kicks out of taking people out than going about it on my own.

Everyone's smiling! I think we all had a great time!

And I'm not done yet....I've still got to get back to KS to try to fill those tags again.

Parker

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Vince real nice collection of pics!!:eek: So who made all of those turkey calls I see?:hysterical:

Jack

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by JackJr
So who made all of those turkey calls I see?:hysterical:
Jack
NOW you've turned it into an advertisment! :hysterical: I happen to know the guy that puts the elbow grease into those calls! :D

Parker

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Great pics Parker!!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.