lost post

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by DEAD (I), Nov 1, 2010.

1. DEAD (I)

DEAD (I) New Member

Oct 13, 2009
    sons deer pict gone i have no ideal were it went

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

3. DEAD (I)

DEAD (I) New Member

Oct 13, 2009
    yes they did to youth hunt

4. I did move it and was in the process of sending a u2u when my daughter need her dad sorry I did not get it done faster

5. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  6. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    There are times that threads are moved and there are no u2us sent. If it is miscatagorized we will move them and not always send a U2U. If ever you loose a post, just search for the post and it will bring it up for you!

7. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    You can also have pretty good luck finding it at the "Today's Post" button. Because I'm sure it is being moved "Today".

But yeah, you can sure make a search for your own user name and come up with it really quickly. Just trying to keep things organized so folks that like to keep up with certain categories can do so. :2thumbsup: Just like in this instance, a youth hunter should be given more credit than just any other ol' whitetail going down. :2thumbsup:

Parker

8. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1874903&tid=130601&author=Parker]But yeah, you can sure make a search for your own user name and come up with it really quickly. [/rquote]

Sometimes...

The search thingy is real weird.. search your name 5 times... You'll see what i mean

:cheers:

9. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    If you are looking for a post YOU made, click the find button under any post you have made! It will ONLY bring up YOUR post!

10. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1874912&tid=130601&author=cfrazee_mo]If you are looking for a post YOU made, click the find button under any post you have made! It will ONLY bring up YOUR post![/rquote]

Quite true.. works every time

Course if they post as much as you :stirpot: still might be hard to find..

:whistle::shrug::quackquack::pop:

11. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Point being if YOU made the post..................it WILL be there! You will need to look no further!