Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make sure to check in on this post occasionaly for updates on the silent auction items at the Get-To-Gather.

But first. I want to emphasize that NO one is expected to donate or pariticpate in this auction. Mrb and Henry are allowing the members to do this as a way for the "members" to raise money for the Handicapped Hunts.

As Mrb has mentioned and emphasized, the Get-To-Gather is an event FOR the members and he did not want to commercialize it in any way. Again, no one needs to feel obligated to participate in any way.

Here is a list of items that will be offered. If you have an item that you would like to donate, please u2u me and I will make sure it gets listed.

Thanks,
Kurt
Here is a list of folks that have pledged to donate.

Hayzer-Antler Lamp
Droptine-Undisclosed item, (art)
Cfrazee_mo-Home made pie/pies
Hunter7x-Custom made flint blade knife
Pinwheel-Ceiling tin artwork
Center Punch-"Flag"
GoGop-Whitetail deer and Elk books
semodeerhunter (tentative)-Grunt tube
Venatic-Two custom embroidered shirts
nssporleder-Turkey tote
r2ahunter and rat-MYSTERY item....(watch for details!)
Mike Vogel-PSE Nova bow
JMcGuire-Grill Utensil Kit

And pictures......

Center Punches flag;

GoGops Books;

Pinwheels Ceiling Tin (for size reference, I'm guessing this at 20"X20"

semodeerhunters calls (tenative;)

Turkey Tote from "nssporleder!"

Custom made blade donated by Hunter7X This item will have and undisclosed reserve price.

PSE NOVA bow Donated by Venatic's son Mike. The string and cables are brand new, the current draw length is 27†and the draw weight is 45 lbs.

Camo job donated by RebelCJ (Firearm not included.) ;)

G

·
Our thanks to all of you for such an outstanding collection of items. It just continues to prove that the members here are the best.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YES! THERE ARE MORE NEW ITEMS to be posted. I just can't do it right now. I'm bout to go face down on the computer. (And no Pipe, I ain't drinkin :D )

Some REALLY nice items too. Check back tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The late addtions are:

REBELCJ is donating one of his custom paint jobs for auction! Thanks Reb!

Whitemarsh has also secured from the MDC Agents association a really nice waterfowl print that was donated! Thanks to all that were involved in that!

:dancin::dancin::dancin:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THERE IS ANOTHER LATE ADDITION. Well actually it is not an addition, it's r2ahunter and rats mystery gift!

I can't get anything out of them on what it is, I just hear it's REALLY nice and will be worth bidding on!

Somebody see if you can get anything out of them as to precisely what it is. ! I have tried and CAN'T!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
DSG, you can change my item from "undisclosed" to antler lamp. You've seen it and we'll all see it this weekend.

Note: The lamp does not come with a lamp shade.

·
Under appreciated
92,881 Posts
Originally posted by r2ahunter
Well Dsg I'll give this much information..........Its something that any could use.:peepwall: and its really :eek:
This item is in hand and will arrive when I do Sat morning early. :wave:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Hayzer
DSG, you can change my item from "undisclosed" to antler lamp. You've seen it and we'll all see it this weekend.

Note: The lamp does not come with a lamp shade.
That is freaking AWESOME! And I thought I might be able to make it through this one without buying anything! :bangin: :D

·
Under appreciated
92,881 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
and Rat I will keep my end up when we meet for lunch tomorrow or at the quiktrip,whichever it is
Sure thing.
Just so everyone knows, Pipe is just as responsible for this item as r2 and myself are. :D

·
Under appreciated
92,881 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Originally posted by rat

Just so everyone knows, Pipe is just as responsible for this item as r2 and myself are. :D
PLEASE TELL US MORE!

(1) It's something everyone can use
(2) It's very nice.

We need to know more than THAT!!!!!!!!

:pop:
cmon, man. Let it be a surprise.

I am afraid you are building it up too much!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.