Looks like I will be going terky hunting.

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting General' started by Longbow26, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Thanks for all the prayers! Had my test yesterday. They found a small growth in my small intestin that they puld out with teh hock atachment on the camera. The docter said whiel it did not look to be agevated, they still sending it off to be bio sied ( no idea hwo to spell that word ). That docter so fare in 12 years has been rt on the monies on those calls. They also found out my digestive track is all tore up. Aperantly I have alot of stomach acid going up to there, but funny thing is I have never ahd heartbern sensations. They started me on OMEPRASOL ( going on sound on that word, have not received that medacine yet to see how it actually is spelld) a medasin that is suposto as I understand it repair some of that dmg.

So I condir it a clean bill of nealth. I get to celebrate my 39th birthday today with no wories, as i pack for my 5 day terky hunt. Will be leaving friday morning the 28th of April to the lease property my friends ahve in Scottland County and reterning on the 2nd of May.

One of the hunters who was going to go up wiht us has already baild out stating hsi reason as fallows. Rusty states that teh season is all ready over with it starting so late and with it being so greend up. That there is no way to get a bird this summer seasone. I my self am still going to go and try my darndest to get one.

2. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Longbow, best of luck and hoe you have a safe, fun and uneventful hunt. Uneventful by not running into any Jack:ass:'s as you seem to do so often. Hope your new meds also help you out.:cheers:

Jack

3. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    great news and good luck :cheers:

4. BIG OL AL

BIG OL AL New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    High Ridge MO
    Goodluck hope you get a dandy bird!!!!!!:cheers: