Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
:cheers:

I should take my boys on an easy trout fishing trip this coming summer. Where do you think I should take them? I guess any of the trout parks are about the same in ease of fishing? I don't even know what time of year to go for them to have the best success and the best time. :shrug:

Parker

·
Registered
32,761 Posts
[rquote=1548567&tid=107765&author=Parker]:cheers:

I should take my boys on an easy trout fishing trip this coming summer. Where do you think I should take them? I guess any of the trout parks are about the same in ease of fishing? I don't even know what time of year to go for them to have the best success and the best time. :shrug:

Parker[/rquote]

Best time to catch them is right at the whistle. Any of the parks would be good. I usually go to Meramec Springs cause it's the closest, but I really like Bennett.

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
[rquote=1548567&tid=107765&author=Parker]:cheers:

Parker[/rquote]

vince, if you wanna catch some trout that arent trout park trout come down here ill put you on some NICE trouties

:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.