Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been shooting traditinol style all my life and dont want to change but i am looking for a new one i have always want a poor boy in 54cal with 1 in 48 twist. i have seen a few at black powder shoots throw out the years, but now i cant find one any where. i have ask a few guys tha i know and they say that they have not seen one in years so im out of way to look. i would relly like to fid it in a kit but would but a pre bult gun if thats all i could find. so if any ody s any ideas i wouldlove to here them. thanks

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i have but all they have is a 45 cal in flint lock wouldrather have a percution cap and it has to be a 0 or bigger so i dont have to buy all new rods and stuff.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Other places to check would be TVM, or Tip Curtis Frontier Shop. Tip doesn't have a web site, so if you want to check with him I can get you his phone #. He does a big business at Friendship, and has a lot of "in the white" rifles for sale.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1482525&tid=103653&author=Underclocked]http://possibleshop.com/rifle-kit.html .54 Deerhunter kit is the nearest thing I can find. [/rquote]

Hey thanks it is not a poor boy but i do like the looks of that gun. Has a lot of the same look with a better pirce. I found a few poor boys a TVM but they want 380$ for the kit and that deerhunter kit is a lot better price thanks agen. Do you know anyt thing about the rifels? :cheers:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well what i can find on them the reviews on it are good bt not sure what i want to go with there are some things that i like and some things i dont.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks jack but i have a few and i am wanting to get away from all the brass an prety stuff on them and get an old plane jane gun just have never owned one and relly like them My dad thanks im crazy for wanting anouther one and one that dont have all the shinny stuff on it.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Are you interested in an inline of any kind? If so I have one I'd make ya a good deal on. It is a Thompson.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well maybe i have neve shot one and dont know much about them. What you got? I'm always interested

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Sent you a U2U.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts