Looking for

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Cherokee, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    15-16" steel pickup or car wheels. I'm looking for them for the Girl & Cub Scouts. Leaders said my 20" rims would be too big. They want small ones the kids can handle before and after the event. No chrome or aluminum please. Those will poison there hotdogs and smores.
    14" would even be fine.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated by myself and these kids.

Thank you,
    Mark

2. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    I'm looking for Any wheels I can find, from 15" to whatever, even combine wheels. No tires, no aluminum or chrome plated please!
    I could really use them for fire rings, they don't have to hold air, just a fire. 20"-26" are the ones I use most.

3. Z-BOYS DAD

Z-BOYS DAD New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    wooldridge mo
    I have 2 14 or 15's you can have I am on hwy 179 about 30 miles from jeff city

4. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    You coming to Jeff any time soon? I could meet you-

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Still beating the bushes for 20" Dayton rims and tractor or combine wheels. I need them badly to fill orders.

Thank You,
    Mark

6. Z-BOYS DAD

Z-BOYS DAD New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    wooldridge mo
    [rquote=1880091&tid=130133&author=Cherokee]You coming to Jeff any time soon? I could meet you-[/rquote]

prolly not but if some one is going down 179 that way they are more than welcome to get them for you.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Z-Boys Dad, let me do a lil checking. You aren't that far from my in laws place. I might swing by and pick those up the next time I'm up that way. u2u your addy and I'll see when I can meet you.