Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Under appreciated
86,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one they would like to sell?

·
Registered
69,227 Posts
I have a Ruger LCP II which I would highly recommend over the regular Ruger LCP. I acquired a new one last month. Much improved trigger pull on the LCP II over the regular LCP. It fits in my jean hip pocket un noticed. Sometimes I forget its there.

·
Under appreciated
86,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a Ruger LCP II which I would highly recommend over the regular Ruger LCP. I acquired a new one last month. Much improved trigger pull on the LCP II over the regular LCP. It fits in my jean hip pocket un noticed. Sometimes I forget its there.
Thanks, never shot or handled one. I appreciate that.
Some have an integrated laser which I would be interested in but not a deal breaker I guess.

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
I've never shot one. A friend of mine just recently sold his, he didn't like it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

·
Under appreciated
86,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
69,227 Posts
I’m not looking to it for a quality pistol, just another CCW option
That is exactly why I bought this one. It's not a plinking handgun but is for close encounters when needed. Center mass 10 yards and closer. It goes where I go and is unseen by others. No holster required....use the holster that comes with it and slip it in your back or front pocket and its ready for action. Very cheap on the price is a bonus!

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,534 Posts
S&W M&P 380 fits that role too. They are not fun to shoot, but oh so easy to carry.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Not sure of your commitment to the ruger but have you held and looked through sites of the Springfield Hellcat if not I’d suggest to at least hold and look through sites. I just bout this for my daughter but I’m seriously thinking about getting myself one to carry over my m&p9c.

·
King of Callaway
42,479 Posts
Skipped

The comments

What for?

LCP has a two week trigger pull

Not a bad thing for a pocket carry

Keys, change ect are less likely to pull that trigger than I am to be elected Pope (and yes I am catholic and believe me it’d be pretty awesome if I was pope less restrictions on wine and guns, but most of all more over site of Lenten fish frys catch it clean it no channies allowed) but I digress

The LCP is an excellent weapon for average self defense 3 yards

Think for the trigger pull snubby .38 is what ya want

Something hammerless as less chance of anything going wrong

That said my first choice for self defense will always be the 870

Leave the chamber open, the sound of you cycling that action tends to solve more problems that the firing of the firearm

Something about the sound of a pump shotgun being loaded tends to make even the most unsavory of characters think “ I really screwed up this time, that SOB is gonna blow my head off”

Reactions: trapperBR549

·
Registered
69,227 Posts
Skipped

The comments

What for?

Keys, change ect are less likely to pull that trigger than I am to be elected Pope (and yes I am catholic and believe me it’d be pretty awesome if I was pope less restrictions on wine and guns, but most of all more over site of Lenten fish frys catch it clean it no channies allowed) but I digress

Leave the chamber open, the sound of you cycling that action tends to solve more problems that the firing of the firearm

Something about the sound of a pump shotgun being loaded tends to make even the most unsavory of characters think “ I really screwed up this time, that SOB is gonna blow my head off”
Would you approve of an Ithaca 37 loaded with 5 #2 buckshot?

·
Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
3,335 Posts
I bought a LCP for the wife as a carry gun and fell in love with it myself due to the compact size and crimson trace laser sight.

She now carries my M&P in her purse and the 380 rides with me!

·
Under appreciated
86,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Skipped

The comments

What for?

Hammerless is on the list also.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Sorry,not for sale,but great "pocket" gun in Fl.,have the laser,but never used it other than for fun..kinda unnecesary,but it came with it..so..

·
Trapper Groupie
7,699 Posts
I have one with the Crimson trace and cant believe how accurate iti is,considering what it is.I will keep an eye out.New ones are a bit pricey imo

Reactions: rat
1 - 20 of 27 Posts