Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience adjusting the youth Browning Micro Midas III bows?

I bought my youngest son (age 10) a Midas III 20#-30# today (that's all he could pull back). Last year I bought my older son (age 11) a Midas III 30#-40# bow. Can we upgrade the modules on the Midas III 20#-30# bow to convert it into a 30#-40#? I really think we got the right bows for both boys for now. On the other hand, I'm concerned about the 20#-30# bow adjustments in the futrue. Any suggestions? Are upgrade modules going to be available when he outgrows 20#-30# or will be forced to get him a whole new bow?

I appreciate all tips and tricks.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I think the modules would just adjust the draw length. The limbs are what change poundage. I don't know if Browning does a limb upgrade, but I know several other companies do. You will just have to contact them.

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,901 Posts
I have the same bow for my son. Browning will upgrade the limbs for you to the 30-40 lb limbs. These are awesome bows, 10 inches of DL adjust without a bowpress.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
How much do the limbs cost, when you upgrade?

I am looking into getting my boys new bows and am contemplating that Browning or the Parker Buckshot. Parker charges $50 for the limb upgrade and they come with some really good accessories. I wouldn't shoot a whisker biscuit, but they are great on kids' bows.

What rest comes with the Browning Micro Midass III?

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,901 Posts
I do not know the upgrade price. I got my son's boy off of ArcheryTalk.com I got the bow, WB arrow rest, stabilizer, sight, soft sided case, some arrows, for $135. Heck of a deal if you ask me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.