Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
31,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anybody has a spare box of Nosler Partition, 7mm, 175 grain laying around my wife could sure use them.
Let me know if anybody has some. Accubond long range would work too.
Thanks!

·
Registered
31,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered from them once. I was lucky I used paypal. They are crooks.

• Wow
Reactions: beanpile

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
I ordered from them once. I was lucky I used paypal. They are crooks.
Ok, I've never used them, but they are only place I saw that had anything close to what you are looking for.

Only thing I have are 140gr BT's.

Reactions: trapperBR549

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
Ok.
@trapperBR549, I seen them at my local shop last week. Where are you located? These are in Bevier Mo. I can ask if he still has them and a price today if you are wanting them?
I'll be up that way on Saturday, let me know if anyone needs an assist in getting the where they need to be.

·
Registered
31,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is exactly what I am looking for. Let me know the price and we can work out the logistics. Thanks!

·
Registered
31,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will take them. What is the easiest way to make it happen? And thanks!

·
Registered
31,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am way down in Franklin County. Probably easiest to pony express them with callaojoe or I would be happy to pay shipping.

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
I am happy to drop them by on my way through next weekend if we get them here by then.

·
906 Posts
Im heading to southern Mo. On Friday, possibly Thursday but i doubt it. The closest ill be to franklin county is Rolla Mo. And i wont have a specific time frame of when ill be going through.
If Callaojoe wants to grab them from the gun shop in Bevier (Bevier gun depot) 660-773-5173 I'm sure David at the shop will hold them possibly even ship them if you wish or till CJ can get them on Saturday.
If you want call and tell him Jay (me) said you had 7mm.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
Im heading to southern Mo. On Friday, possibly Thursday but i doubt it. The closest ill be to franklin county is Rolla Mo. And i wont have a specific time frame of when ill be going through.
If Callaojoe wants to grab them from the gun shop in Bevier (Bevier gun depot) 660-773-5173 I'm sure David at the shop will hold them possibly even ship them if you wish or till CJ can get them on Saturday.
If you want call and tell him Jay (me) said you had 7mm.
Is this the gun shop as you head into Bevier from 63, just one the east side of hwy there....

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
I could get them to Rat then sometime next week.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts