Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wildgame Innovations 1.3 MP Digital Scouting Camera
$39.94

I have 4 really nice cameras that was 6 x times that cost but I need about 3 more. And these are cheap!!!

Bushnell Sport 450 Rangefinder $119.94 was $159.99Bear

Lights Out Package $349.94 was $529.99 I know I got in a couple months ago!! LoL!!

Remington side by side 2 man ladder stand $119.94 was $169.99.

·
Registered
31,328 Posts
i have the rangefinder, bought it last year, used it a few times, lost it, and just found it again:claphands: works good, dont know what else to say about it..it works, decently priced..end of story

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
IMO

The range finder is worth the money. I bought one at the end of '07 at Cabela's and have been pleased. Mine doesn't range out to 450 yards like stated, but I wouldn't shoot that far if it did. For the hunting that I do, it was money well spent. :2thumbsup:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Just read some reviews on the cam. Thinking about getting a few myself since two of our Stealth Cams have went to the junk pile.

The reviews were good, but apparently wally world sells those exact cams for $50 everyday so you are saving $10 a cam to fight the idiots. I would say the 4MP version at $80 would be the better deal. JMO though.

Here is one review I found useful.
http://www.chasingame.com/index.php?id=111

BTH

·
Registered
948 Posts
I've got 2 of the WGI 1.3 cameras and they are great for being cheap. Flash works good. Trigger time is slow, so you need to put them facing down a trail instead of across it. Batteries have been lasting about 2wks..

There is a thread on archery talk on how to modify the camera to use a 6volt rechargable battery. I'm gonna do this when I'm finished with the cams for the winter.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Well I just got back from Bass Pro.
I am heading out on a doe slaying mission tommorrow & wanted to get some blades for the Muzzy's. They closed at 6 & I was about 15 minutes late.

There is already around 40 people camped out with fires goin and the whole 9 yards.

All I can say is, you better be in that group of campers if you want one of those cameras. :hysterical::rof2::hysterical:

Looks like it will be a wild one there come tommorrow.

·
PURE KILLER
38,022 Posts
[rquote=1488955&tid=103967&author=BowMadness]Well I just got back from Bass Pro.
I am heading out on a doe slaying mission tommorrow & wanted to get some blades for the Muzzy's. They closed at 6 & I was about 15 minutes late.

There is already around 40 people camped out with fires goin and the whole 9 yards.

All I can say is, you better be in that group of campers if you want one of those cameras. :hysterical::rof2::hysterical:

Looks like it will be a wild one there come tommorrow.[/rquote]

you got to be kidding me:hysterical:bet the wife won't be getting me my smoker:whistle:

·
Baller, shot caller
11,063 Posts
I highly recommend the cam for $39. I have one and really couldn't be happier for the price. I did the mod to make it run off a 6volt battery and it's a champ. Trigger speed is faster than my Moultrie I-40. Obviously, picture quality isn't stellar, it's only 1.3 mp but, that's to be expected. Flash has good range and it has a good PIR range. Sure, it's no Scoutguard but for the price, it can't be beat.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well for that price I did get a few... lol Got my gf a camo Under Armour Pullover Hoody, now that was not cheap!!! LoL!! Got me a Mail box cover of some deer, kind of cool. Had to pick up a bow case, ladder stand, and a cam for the big buck contest I had, did not have to pay for that stuff thank god, but got me some reward points!!!!! Left my house at 7:30 was back home at 10:30 lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.