Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I am pumped. :banana-man-yeah: Was drawn last year for this hunt (10 years in the making) and had the best time hunting that I have had in years. Fortunatly I was drawn again this year :banana-man-yeah: along with Bodoodle and Kicking Bear. Weather looks GREAT, low Saturday morning at 20* and high of 40*. Now thats deer hunting weather for me:D I have taken another weeks vacation next week for this hunt and plan to hit it hard. We get to hunt thru the 19th :2thumbsup: Sweetest part about it all is it is only 10 mins. away from the house :whistle:

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Good luck to ya! I fished there once with THUMPER, he was tearing up the crappies and I was tearing up... not a darn thing...:claphands:

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
My son played in a baseball tournament there a couple years ago, deer were everywhere around the ballfields...you should see plenty, good luck to ya!

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1494645&tid=104359&author=SHEDHEAD]As well you should be pumped!

Best of luck to ya guys!!!

That would be a hunt to do the live feed from![/rquote]

Thought about that, maybe I can get BTH or someone to post for me. I can send the info, just can't post from the field.

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3 tags. Must tag a doe first before I can take a buck.............and there are some REALLY big ones out there :whistle:

·
Registered
69,767 Posts
I hope your luck this time is better than it was last time.

Tell us the story again Grandpa....

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
[rquote=1494673&tid=104359&author=Mailman]I hope your luck this time is better than it was last time.

Tell us the story again Grandpa....[/rquote]

:pop: :pop:

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

:stickfight::stickfight:

Just had to give you some grief since I haven't gotten drawn for two years now. So much for MDC's "preference point" system.

Good luck to you guys. :eek::

·
Registered
69,767 Posts
If you don't tell the story Mike.........I will. :D

And I might embellish it some just to make it exciting.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Heeler, we ought to see about putting in for something together next year. I've got mucho preference points too, cause I can't get drawn for anything. :whiteflag:

Parker

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
[rquote=1494694&tid=104359&author=Parker]Heeler, we ought to see about putting in for something together next year. I've got mucho preference points too, cause I can't get drawn for anything. :whiteflag:

Parker[/rquote]

I might be interested in that...Gots me a few points as well!

·
11,357 Posts
Good luck Mobowman!!:cheers: I know you have been looking forward to this hunt. I hope it produces for you. Oh and MM, I have heard the story:wave:

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[rquote=1494690&tid=104359&author=Mailman]If you don't tell the story Mike.........I will. :D

And I might embellish it some just to make it exciting.[/rquote]

Don't remember which story it was :peepwall::rof2:. Actually last year I took my first doe on the second morning. Just minuets after I shot her, a nice 8 point walked out at about 20 yards (while I am having a cup of coffee) and I couldn't shoot him. I hadn't retreived and checked my doe yet. Nother one I had several deer around and was ready to draw when my cell phone started to ring :stickfight: Poof and they were gone, was my buddy checking to see if i had seen any deer yet :stickfight:

·
Registered
795 Posts
There is a lot of deer in there for sure....I was shooting my limit of geese last Saturday around that area....seen a ton of deer coming in and out of LS...good luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts