Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have they opened up the Lake area for a Bow Hunt yet ? I go by there every morning to work out & WOW there are some deer there !! If it is open , when do we have to have our request in ?

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
I don't know about the bow hunting but the fishin' is lousy there.:cool3:

Jack

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
Can't help you out there either, but the golf course is one of my favorites!

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
They do have 2 seperate managed hunts at Longview, but I can tell you they are not easy to get drawn for. They have around 40 spots and about 800 people applying for them. Only live about 6 miles from there and would really love to have the opportunity to hunt it myself. We'll see

MoBowman ```---------->

·
Registered
473 Posts
I just drove through Longview this morning and saw several deer. Never seem to see any big bucks but lots and lots of deer. I see hunters bowhunting the privately owned land on the south side of the lake, might be worth trying to find out who owns it and ask if you can hunt there.

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Another one from Dec 15- Dec 30th. 45 hunters each hunt for 2 weeks. I really wish they would open Jacomo for archery.......thats where I want to be :banana:

MoBowman ```--------->

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.