Long Branch's near-deer

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by Vector, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :rof2: Remember the story of LB getting his first deer with a bow? And RRman came to his rescue to help him get his doe. As RRman was approaching, LB was trying to send him a text to let him know he had a buck coming RIGHT to him that had a BUNCH of points. Right at that moment, RRman broke a big stick as he was walking, and the buck was gone!

Well, I caught the buck on camera today. Not the best picture by any means, but YOU GET THE IDEA! :rof2: :eek:

:wave: That's huntin' Bubba! :D

Parker

[file]143134[/file]

2. RAGENTHECAGE

RAGENTHECAGE Senior Member

Jul 14, 2009
    MOBERLY MO
    Man what are friends for??:cheers:

3. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    :cheers::cheers::cheers: at least you now know there is one goodun!

4. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    [rquote=1864155&tid=129805&author=Parker] That's huntin' Bubba![/rquote]

Man...I KNOW the feeling. I was hunting a huge eight point HARD, on our first farm...I never could figure the dude's travel pattern out.

Then, one evening as light was fading fast...here he came. I was FINALLY at the right place, at the right time.

ALMOST...a little closer...he's just about to step out in front of me...and here comes my wife down the old logging road in our truck.

POOF...he disappears as if he was a ghost. :whinging:

I'll never forget it...the ONE TIME during our entire marriage, that she was actually on time.

We had a pre-arranged time for her to come pick me up, so it wasn't her fault...or was it?! :thinking:

That's hunting for ya'!