1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOTH SIGNS ARE SOLD!

:cheers:

Here is the latest work by Long Branch.

If you would like one, say so here in this thread first, and then we will work out the details by u2u. :cheers:

Thanks to everyone that has ordered a custom sign from him. It is keeping him busy while he is cooped up in the cabin! :D I will post some of his other recent work in another thread. :cheers:

Parker

[file]87331[/file] [file]87332[/file]

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Holy Cow!! Nice work!!! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

·
Registered
32,761 Posts
The wife really liked ours Parker. I put a couple of coats of poly over it, now I just have to find a place to hang it outside. :2thumbsup:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,465 Posts
Glad to see at least one member of the house is getting good use of that high dollar wood burner.:claphands:

Great looking work there LB.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1533393&tid=106850&author=pinwheel]Glad to see at least one member of the house is getting good use of that high dollar wood burner.:claphands:
[/rquote]

:peepwall: He doesn't even let me play with it any more. :peepwall:

Parker

·
Under appreciated
91,780 Posts
Tell LB that my buddy Russell was floored by the one he made for Armstrong.

REALLY neat. :eek::

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Is he taking orders????? My wife want one of the bucks with shorter horns one's.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1533549&tid=106850&author=Refuze2falo]Go big or go home baby!!

I'll take that one. U2U paypal please

Rob[/rquote]

:cheers: Good deal man! Just sent you the information! I forgot the paypal though! I'll send you another one!

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1533691&tid=106850&author=RAKMAN]Can you please give the dimensions?[/rquote]

They are about 6" x 15", give or take a little. :cheers:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[rquote=1534254&tid=106850&author=Z-BOYS DAD]Is he taking orders????? My wife want one of the bucks with shorter horns one's.[/rquote]

He will be going back to school on Monday and starting wrestling, so he won't have a lot of time, but he is always looking for a free-time project. It may be a month to get it done, but I know he would like to work on it.

You can send me a u2u with your information and thoughts on specifics if you want him to come up with something. :cheers:

Parker

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,447 Posts
[rquote=1534388&tid=106850&author=Parker][rquote=1533549&tid=106850&author=Refuze2falo]Go big or go home baby!!

I'll take that one. U2U paypal please

Rob[/rquote]

:cheers: Good deal man! Just sent you the information! I forgot the paypal though! I'll send you another one!

Parker[/rquote]

Tell LB thanks!
I got a perfect spot picked out
Paypal was sent

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
I GOT MINE TODAY, I MEAN MY SON GOT HIS!!!

[file]92917[/file]

I will post a pic when they are put up!!!!!

Thanks you Long Branch!!!

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
[rquote=1572375&tid=106850&author=Roscoe Dog]He sure did a very fine job on mine. It will hung at the cabin.[/rquote]

You got a cabin?

:pop:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[rquote=1572345&tid=106850&author=SNA2STL]I GOT MINE TODAY, I MEAN MY SON GOT HIS!!!

I will post a pic when they are put up!!!!!

Thanks you Long Branch!!![/rquote]

:cheers: I'm very glad you guys got them today Nicholas. I have to apologize for the LONG turn around time on these. He's a teenager, and I'm lazy during my free time, so we will work on being better in the future together. :D

I'm sure glad you like them. I will be sure to tell LB after he gets home from practice tonight.

Parker

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.