Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought you might like a couple of pics of a pair of locked bucks. The one rack is a very nice 8 point, I estimate him somwhere in the 140's, 17"inside spread with 12" G2's. The other is a 13 point, one side has one kicker off the G2, the other side has two kickers on the G2. The tips of this rack come around and almost touch in the front. It has 12 1/2" G2's. Both very nice deer, found dead. Boog

[file]7925[/file]

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Very impressive racks there boogan!!
:cheers::cheers:

I've only seen one pair of locked racks in person... It was during rifle season and we went to the farmer's house who cuts our field for hay and one of his boys found two locked bucks that would go atleaste 160"+... Believe it or not. Those were the two of the biggest racks I've ever laid my hands on (biggest being a 189" NT). And the kicker is that the racks were found less than 1/4 mile from the property I hunt. The guy that found them said someone offered him $2,000 for them, but he was smart enough to wait.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
That's really :eek:

I found a pair last fall myself. But their not as big as yours are. You can see the pics of them on the MWT photo gallery.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.